GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pb y el bebé"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/09/04 at 22:50
"possibly impossible"
Another member of the Byron household came into the world on Monday morning. Yes, that's right, my wife gave birth to a little baby girl (who remains nameless until we can agree on one!)

It was a pretty exhausting experience for all of us, but it proved I can live on cereal bars and water for 2 days and sleep in a chair. The baby was pretty heavy, at 8lb2 for those who are interested, she looks very healthy and has been really good so far, not crying too much or making a fuss unless she's hungry.

Well, there you go. That's the 'life' part of the life forum sorted out for today!
Wed 01/09/04 at 23:33
Regular
"the burning sky"
Or Fatty Bloody Pie Eater. That's why his bloody contract took soo long. Negotiating how much discount on club pies he'd get!!!
Wed 01/09/04 at 23:38
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Tomoose wrote:
> Or Fatty Bloody Pie Eater. That's why his bloody contract took soo
> long. Negotiating how much discount on club pies he'd get!!!

How much is he on a week? Thats money not pies by the way.
Wed 01/09/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Colourless"
"I wanted to go to United so I could further my career*"

*get more money**

**pies
Wed 01/09/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Congratulations.

Good luck with being a daddy, let us know what you decide on naming the little one.
Thu 02/09/04 at 00:00
Regular
"Colourless"
P.S Don't name her Colourless.

Tis a silly name.
Thu 02/09/04 at 07:54
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Many congratulations on the latest edition to the family. 2 days living on water and cereal bars? Must have been rough for 'both' of you. While it's lovely to hear everything is okay with the little one how's the wife?
Thu 02/09/04 at 07:58
Regular
"\\"
pb wrote:
> I can live on cereal bars and water for 2 days and sleep in a chair.

That just about sums up my life.

But congrats anyway.
Thu 02/09/04 at 08:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Congratulations, your life is now over but at least you have someone to live vicariously through, i've always like Grace as a girls name.
Thu 02/09/04 at 08:52
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Good to hear about your news. All the best for bringing up your little girl. Name-wise? I quite like Rachel.
Thu 02/09/04 at 11:48
Regular
"That's right!"
"It was a pretty exhausting experience for *all* of us"

I doubt your missus feels the same way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.