GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cub!st"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/09/04 at 19:35
Regular
Shut up. We don't care that you're gay. Stop throwing it around every 2 minutes.

Today at 7.30PM "live of the interest for the rest of my life pretty comfortably with my boyfriend."
"a place for me and my boyfriend"

We don't care.
You gay flaunter you.

I bet you're straight and are just seeking attention.
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
LEAVE PHUZZY OUT OF THIS.

There there Phuzzy
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:09
"period drama"
What's your problem?
He's not flaunting anything, just telling us some pretty boring crap about his life.
Wed 01/09/04 at 20:53
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Cub!st wrote:
> Lol X was a guy called Chris, who is kinda my ex now. We had a I'm
> seeing you but not going out with you kind of relationship, ended up
> me just getting messed around a lot.
>
> Thankfully Mark and me are having a great relationship. He's the
> perfect guy

Cubist what do you prefer size of the boat or the motion of the boat?
Wed 01/09/04 at 20:42
Regular
Ha. Cub!st has yet to find himself.

He refers to himself as "some random guy off the internet"
Wed 01/09/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
What you just said was amazing, Cubist.
It really was.

Think about it. Go on. You'll get there eventually, being the intelligent "I don't need Uni" person you are.
Wed 01/09/04 at 20:36
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Lol I really hope some random guy off the internet did scar you Munn. That'd just prove how dependant you are on the opinions and thoughts of people you don't even know. Kind of sad don't you think?

Anyway if you really think I made it up you could always ask Phuzzy if he ever comes on here again. Or paradox, or Albinoman, or Lori, they've all known for quite a while.
Wed 01/09/04 at 20:28
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> nd when you say that you don't think any less
> of Cub!st just because he's gay you're blatantly lying.

I don't think less of him because he's gay (although i think he made it up), but do think less of him through an indirect cause. If he wasn't gay, and didn't have a girlfriend/boyfriend, he wouldn't bring it up in every second post, so it wouldn't annoy me. In fact, after about a month, I'd prbably forget he was gay, but I won't, because he brings it up so often, and teh number of times he called me a "breeder" has emotionally scarred me, despite asking him not to.
Wed 01/09/04 at 20:27
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
munn wrote:
> And Ash, I didn't moan at Tilta because I never noticed it, why?
> Because he doesn't bring it up in every second post he makes.

Well whenever Cub!st shows up around here, there always seems to be AT LEAST one post or reply that provokes him into talking about his relationship status.

And why? Becuase there's so many ignorant people that can't deal with somebody’s sexuality. Just get over it, its not hurting you.
Wed 01/09/04 at 20:21
Regular
I know a lad that might like to butt hump you.
Wed 01/09/04 at 20:21
Regular
Mav wrote:
> What money are we talking about?
>
> Isn't Cube, like, 16?

It was if he won the lottery.

And Ash, I didn't moan at Tilta because I never noticed it, why? Because he doesn't bring it up in every second post he makes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.