GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cub!st"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/09/04 at 19:35
Regular
Shut up. We don't care that you're gay. Stop throwing it around every 2 minutes.

Today at 7.30PM "live of the interest for the rest of my life pretty comfortably with my boyfriend."
"a place for me and my boyfriend"

We don't care.
You gay flaunter you.

I bet you're straight and are just seeking attention.
Thu 02/09/04 at 01:05
Regular
I don't think witch-king grasps the whole concept.
Wed 01/09/04 at 22:16
Regular
"tokyo police club"
witch-king wrote:
> You reeaally need a girlfriend.

He's gay.
Wed 01/09/04 at 22:15
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Cub!st wrote:
> Well most people know they're gay from about puberty so it's just a
> matter of coming out really. And the drive to find someone who feels
> like you do and who understands you is quite strong. That helps a lot
> in finding others.
>
> Although I think people are just becoming more secure about it now.
> Theres a guy in the year bellow me for example who came it a year ago
> and I know there's a guy in my school younger than him who's gay
> although I don't know if he's come out yet. Just gaydar gets set off
> whenever I see him.
>
> Lots of people have gay relationships before they come out too. My
> boyfriend for example did.
>
> P.s. it's not something you decide, you either are or aren't. Ok you
> may be confused at some points which gives the illusion of choice but
> really you're just fightign how you feel in an attempt to make
> yourself feel normal. Especially if you don't know any other gay guys
> or girls. Then you REALLY have problems because you just want to fit
> in.

You reeaally need a girlfriend.
Wed 01/09/04 at 22:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If your posts weren't so entertainingly retarded, I'd probably have you on ignore due to your gay-elitist ways.

Same applies to you, Cub!st.
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You might need to wear a nappie when you're older.
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:53
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Well most people know they're gay from about puberty so it's just a matter of coming out really. And the drive to find someone who feels like you do and who understands you is quite strong. That helps a lot in finding others.

Although I think people are just becoming more secure about it now. Theres a guy in the year bellow me for example who came it a year ago and I know there's a guy in my school younger than him who's gay although I don't know if he's come out yet. Just gaydar gets set off whenever I see him.

Lots of people have gay relationships before they come out too. My boyfriend for example did.

P.s. it's not something you decide, you either are or aren't. Ok you may be confused at some points which gives the illusion of choice but really you're just fightign how you feel in an attempt to make yourself feel normal. Especially if you don't know any other gay guys or girls. Then you REALLY have problems because you just want to fit in.
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:52
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Well?
You seem to be ignoring what I said, Cubist.
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:47
Regular
"That's right!"
You know what amazes me? At his young age, not only has Cubist decided he's gay, but he also knows other gay people his own age. Am I missing something here?

All the people we thought were gay didn't come out until they were 18/19/20. Before that they just acted camp. They weren't having sexual relationships with other boys.
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:44
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
And in answer to your question Foszy as long as the boats are long and strong and full of sea men I don't really mind.
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:43
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I know i am the one he's referring to just that's what I am saying I am, it's what 90% of you are to each other. Just some random guy or girl off the internet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.