GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"crappest movie you've seen in the last year????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/09/04 at 17:00
Regular
I hardly ever see bad movies. It weird, I just seem to like everything I decide to watch. Although I do have decidedly good taste :P
But recently I came across a movie which can only be described as sh!tty trash. That was....scary movie 3. What a load of bucking follocks. It was soooo bad I turned it of after 30 mins. Its gotta be up their along with gigli in the worst movies EVER! So, has any one else seen any total crap in this last year or thereabouts???
Thu 02/09/04 at 11:54
Regular
"Insert Gently"
The Village, wat kinda of twist was that???
Thu 02/09/04 at 11:53
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Cyclone wrote:
> Well actually, that did happen........with perhaps less children
> killings. Perhaps.

I know, and that child killing statement was an exaggeration, I was pointing out that the English where yet again made out to be, not bad guys, but complete evil ba$tards. The French where hardly the saints the movie portrayed them as.

Anyway, the movie was crappy for many things besides, I was even hoping for an ending that took into consideration the paradox one of the scientists created when he saved a woman who was originally killed, yet the director opted for a sickly sweat ending where everything conveniently worked out.
Wed 01/09/04 at 22:20
Regular
Eight Legged Freaks is a great 'crap film'.

Scary Movie 2 is even worse than 3.
Wed 01/09/04 at 22:06
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
the last bad film i saw was scary movie 3
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Butterfly Effect

It had great potential, but if you're going to make a movie like that you really need to put some effort into getting things right.

The whole thing just p*ssed me off because he kept doing stupid stuff, plus I'm not the most experienced person with time travel, but there were some shocking mistakes in there...
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
cipro wrote:
>
> I didn't expect it to be a very logical film, but the director here
> is really taking the pish. The English are the bad guys, murdering
> rampantly, probably killing children and snarling evilly when they
> do, while the French are noble knights, warring to fight back their
> lands.

Well actually, that did happen........with perhaps less children killings. Perhaps.

John II (I think it was II) was actually in line to be King of France AND England at one point, but he died before he could claim the French throne. Amazing to think of what could have happened.

ANYWAY, I've seen so many late night moves on at 1AM recently, I can't remember. They're all TV movies and DIRE.
Wed 01/09/04 at 20:54
Regular
I hated that movie. Even the lame case p!ssed me off.
Wed 01/09/04 at 20:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Eight legged freaks was excellent b-movie nonsense.

Bloody awfulness more like, my ball sac can act better than david arquette.
Wed 01/09/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
also 1996's Electra was god damn awful. (but hilarious its so bad. i recommend it to any1 who wants a laugh)
Wed 01/09/04 at 19:43
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Toss up between eight legged freaks

How dare you!

Eight legged freaks was excellent b-movie nonsense.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.