GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gyaaar, it be SR pirate day, it be, cyaaar!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/08/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
In honour of Steve the Pirate, the most piratey character in Dodgeball, I declare this day be "National SR Pirate Day". Cyaaaaarghh. Survy on the lorravya, gyaargh!
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:43
Regular
"hotter"
Judging by that small purple text under your username ol' Bubba would assume you are from America, just like your pal, Bubba.
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Genius.
I'll never tire of your tales, Bubba.

Also, being a shrimp farmer, I'm sure you've had many exhilirating adventures - what's been your most memorable?
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Yay Bubba's back !
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:39
Regular
"hotter"
Pirates be nasty pieces of fish (that's a fisherman's joke!).

Once when ol' Bubba was hunting the shrimp family named Charlie-John he was attacked by those cretins. Spewing their dog breath all aboard ol' Bubba's boat - not a pleasant thing. Luck did change for ol' Bubba though when suddenly a giant shrimp the size of a emu's body threw itself aboard my boat! Well that was the end of those Pirates and then smart-mouthed birds. Yes Sir. Many years of hunting shrimp and irony would have it that a shrimp that I would have killed any other day actually saved your pal, ol' Bubba!

About five minutes later ol' Bubba had that shrimp's head on a plate.
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:33
Regular
Do you mean the hat, or the disembodied floating woman's head and shoulders?
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:25
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19255&item=5515794973&rd=1#ebayphotohosting[/URL]

Grix's crew
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
YOU ARE NOT A PIRATE!
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Better Than You"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> No, that makes you Newcastleish
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:13
Regular
That's the spirit! Excellent!

*caakk cough die*
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Selected"
*slits Grix Thraves's throat with a cutlass whilst wearing an eye-patch, a parot on his shoulder and a peg-leg all the while shouting "AVAST YE!"*

I think I'm getting there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.