GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gyaaar, it be SR pirate day, it be, cyaaar!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/08/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
In honour of Steve the Pirate, the most piratey character in Dodgeball, I declare this day be "National SR Pirate Day". Cyaaaaarghh. Survy on the lorravya, gyaargh!
Mon 30/08/04 at 10:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
English_Bloke wrote:
> You. Are. Not. A. PIRATE!
>
> *Throws wrench*
>
> That's for stealing my idea of a tag.

I be's there first says I.
Mon 30/08/04 at 09:24
Regular
"Selected"
ARRRR MATEY
Mon 30/08/04 at 09:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You. Are. Not. A. PIRATE!

*Throws wrench*

That's for stealing my idea of a tag.
Mon 30/08/04 at 00:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Gyaargh, it be pirate day today too, me swashbuckling scurvy-ridden seadogs.

Gyaaaaargh.
Sun 29/08/04 at 19:34
Regular
"That's right!"
"No, that makes you Scottish"

I resent that! I'm geordie... the English version of Scottish.
Sun 29/08/04 at 18:53
Regular
"you've got a beard"
[URL]http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html[/URL]

YAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
by 7 bells i shall see ye to Davy Jones'
Sun 29/08/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Shrimp wrote:
> Well to find Bubba, your pal, follow the shrimp smell.

You live in Hayes then ?
Sun 29/08/04 at 17:03
Regular
"hotter"
Flockhart wrote:
> Shrimp wrote:
> Judging by that small purple text under your username ol' Bubba
> would
> assume you are from America, just like your pal, Bubba.
>
> I'm not but my mother is.

Well to find Bubba, your pal, follow the shrimp smell.
Sun 29/08/04 at 17:02
Regular
"hotter"
Azul wrote:
> Genius.
> I'll never tire of your tales, Bubba.
>
> Also, being a shrimp farmer, I'm sure you've had many exhilirating
> adventures - what's been your most memorable?

Well ol' Bubba does like to tell a good ol' tale from time to time. There was this one time when your pal, Bubba (that's me) was out in a grand country that happened to be named the "At-Lan-Tic". Blue it was. It was the first time ol' Bubba had sailed out to such a place. I couldn't see another boat or ship for miles, I was all alone. Just me, some shrimp (fine shrimp, if I do say myself) and a radio, oh yeah and a bottle of rum to settle the stomach of your pal, Bubba. I was so lonely so I switched on the ol' radio, I tell ya I ain't ever heard of such trash in my life and it's been a long one. Anyway to try and make this trash sound better I downed some of ol' Bubba's rum - so I downed my own rum, if you like. And ol' Bubba started singing to the trash! I can't believe it when I look back, but it's true. Not long after I started singing that I noticed the shrimps starting to reply in high pitch voices... singing the chorus again and again. I looked at them, they looked back with their beedy little black eyes. Good job I managed to tackle at least one to the floor where I then ate him up - I don't wanna be attached to shrimp now do I? But now all the other shrimps were singing and dancing! On my boat too! I picked up a mop and tried to strike them, but as I waved the mop in the air they moved in sequence. So when I went to the left with the mop then went to the right. It was the perfect circus show and ol' Bubba had discovered it.

Ol' Bubba soon got to my home village and naturally all the regulars there were all impressed of my singing and dancing routine.

I soon got tired of selling their tallents so like the first dancing shrimp I ate every single one of them, raw. Not nice at all, but you see I had to do something.
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Shrimp wrote:
> Judging by that small purple text under your username ol' Bubba would
> assume you are from America, just like your pal, Bubba.

I'm not but my mother is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.