GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ShArE a JoKe!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/08/04 at 14:01
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
Everyone loves a good joke.. So come share them here :)

Contagious Virus

A man returns to england. from Africa feeling very ill. He goes to see his doctor, and is immediately rushed to the hospital to undergo a barrage of extensive tests.
The man wakes up after the tests in a private room at the hospital, and the phone by his bed rings.

"This is your doctor. We got the results back from your tests and we've found that you have an extremely nasty virus, which is extremely contagious!"

"Oh my gosh," cries the man. He's in a panic now. "What are you going to do, doctor?"

"Well we're going to put you on a diet of pizzas, pancakes and pita bread."

"Will that cure me?" asked the man hopefully.

The doctor replied, "Well, no, but it's the only food we can get under the door."
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:34
Regular
Paddy and Murphy walking down the street.

Paddy falls down a deep hole and can't get out.

Murphy says "No worry, to be sure to be sure, I'll just shine this torch down there, and you can climb up the beam, Paddy"

Paddy replies "Don't be f!$*ing stupid!!!! I'll get half way up and you'll switch it off!!"

--------------------

tumbleweed

--------------------

Disclaimer - this is not a stereotypical joke, it has been scientifically proven that all Irish say 'To be sure to be sure'.
Regular
"Better Than You"
I walked into a drum *bud um chsh!* ;-)
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ðe§†iny wrote:
> Miserable beggars :p Lets see u do better ;)

Im not very good at jokes.. hence the reason i dont do them. Sure someone will find it funny. Wheres Flock when you need him.. Oh Flock!

Chris i knew that would keep you entertained for hours :P
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:29
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
Miserable beggars :p Lets see u do better ;)
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Better Than You"
hehehe

*chases tumbleweed*
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Watches tumbleweed roll past
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Better Than You"
Is it me or did every one find that not funny?
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:01
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
Everyone loves a good joke.. So come share them here :)

Contagious Virus

A man returns to england. from Africa feeling very ill. He goes to see his doctor, and is immediately rushed to the hospital to undergo a barrage of extensive tests.
The man wakes up after the tests in a private room at the hospital, and the phone by his bed rings.

"This is your doctor. We got the results back from your tests and we've found that you have an extremely nasty virus, which is extremely contagious!"

"Oh my gosh," cries the man. He's in a panic now. "What are you going to do, doctor?"

"Well we're going to put you on a diet of pizzas, pancakes and pita bread."

"Will that cure me?" asked the man hopefully.

The doctor replied, "Well, no, but it's the only food we can get under the door."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.