GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That Japanese Film...Battle Royale"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/08/04 at 17:25
"Was UW."
I heard it was an extremely violent film, and for a laugh, I want to see it with a couple of my mates. Do any of know where to get it? Possibly, any Import retalier? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers. UW.
Sun 29/08/04 at 01:00
Regular
"Teal'c"
SHEEPY wrote:
> And has hot Japanese schoolgirls.

Say it proud, brother.
Sun 29/08/04 at 00:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Good film
>
> And has hot Japanese schoolgirls.
>
>
> What?

Usually all a film needs to attract my attention but it was a great film as well. Bonus :-D
Sun 29/08/04 at 00:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Good film

And has hot Japanese schoolgirls.

What?
Sat 28/08/04 at 23:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would say that it's "ok".
Sat 28/08/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I've heard that It's a really good film.
Sat 28/08/04 at 22:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I did that with Resident Evil. Was no gret shakes.
Sat 28/08/04 at 21:23
Regular
"That's right!"
It's not particulary violent, it's just that the violence is against children. I lent my copy to someone at college a few months ago... then he went on holiday and college ended. I'll probably never see it again.

I got the sequel the other day, it was alright. Had to fast forward the ending since I was running late for work.
Sat 28/08/04 at 19:47
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Ah the youth of the day? Very much disensitised(sp?).
Sat 28/08/04 at 19:40
Regular
Its violent... not exactly shocking when compared to a lot of films though. Very good film though, just a shame it has such a japanese ending. i.e Theres no clear cut end :P
Sat 28/08/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I thought that it was a bit over-rated myself...The Japanese School Girl from Kill Bill is in it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.