GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Black People + Running."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/08/04 at 12:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Why are black people generally better at running than white people? Anyone offer a reason?
Fri 27/08/04 at 12:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I think it's a genuine question, with a little childish observation thrown in.

But it's a fact that dark-skinned (or whatever the PC term is nowadays is) are, in general, better than white-skinned.
Fri 27/08/04 at 12:46
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I can't figure out if that first post is supposed to be a joke, or is
> genuinely racist. Because if it is, it's going.

I dont think it is racist.
Fri 27/08/04 at 12:44
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I can't figure out if that first post is supposed to be a joke, or is genuinely racist. Because if it is, it's going.

Edit: Yes, it was. Gone.
Fri 27/08/04 at 12:37
Regular
Africans have the most slender upper bodies, the thinnest bones, the most rail-thin calves, the most tent-like lungs and the most reservoir-like, elephantine hearts - all because they have the optimal genetic make-ups. As a result, we don't need to concern ourselves too much with how the Africans train, or how they think about running, or what motivates them to run far ahead of everyone else. It's enough to believe that they were born with a vast talent which places them head and shoulders above the pack..

[URL] http://www.pponline.co.uk/encyc/0056.htm [/URL]
Fri 27/08/04 at 12:34
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> But that wouldn't be passed on through Genes, man.

But the hunting technique would.
So in theory it was passed on in a different way.
Fri 27/08/04 at 12:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
But that wouldn't be passed on through Genes, man.
Fri 27/08/04 at 12:31
Regular
I was told by a friend that it is because:
1000's of years ago, when people that lived in Africa hunted they used to run after the animals they wanted to catch and eventually tire the animal out and kill them. Therefore they become better runners, building up strength when they went to get food.
That is why they did not have organised farming.

Thats what I was told.
Fri 27/08/04 at 12:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Why are black people generally better at running than white people? Anyone offer a reason?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.