GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last book you read..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/08/04 at 23:07
Regular
This forum has too few people talking about books, sadly enough.

What was the last book you read? Or what are you currently reading?

Go ahead, tell us. Mention anything you'd recommend if you want.
Wed 25/08/04 at 23:19
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Yeah Lord of the Rings is a harsh read, and i finished them all ages before the first movie came out. I read them all in sequence, starting with The Hobbit, Fellowship of the Ring, etc. Took me like 1 whole year to get through them.. i found that it dragged on a lot, not sure if the others who read the books also share the same view as that, but you also like need to understand a completly new language, as half the time you dont get the drift that Tokien is trying to say.. When i spoke to my grandad, when i had finshed reading them, he said that he had read somewhere that Tokien had practically invented his own language.
Thu 26/08/04 at 00:09
Regular
Last Book : "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" - Philip K. Dick
Not bad.

Currently : "The Gods of Eden" - William Bramley
A surprise hit, very impressive.
Thu 26/08/04 at 00:10
Regular
Seeing as it was the holidays (go back to college next week) I decided to buy a few books so i didn't get bored. one book i bought was "The da vinci code" by Dan Brown, It was sooo good I decided to go out and buy all his collection (luckily Borders had a "3 for 2" offer on their books so I bought the other 3 books in his collection) and also books by Chris ryan (but only Greed & his newest one)
Thu 26/08/04 at 00:23
Regular
The Descent
Which was awesome.

Now I'm reading The Reality Dysfunction.
Thu 26/08/04 at 00:24
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Now I'm reading The Reality Dysfunction.

The script of The Osbournes?
Thu 26/08/04 at 00:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im currently reading LOTR.

For the 8th time.
Thu 26/08/04 at 00:38
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Now I'm reading The Reality Dysfunction.
>
> The script of The Osbournes?

It's a space opera.
Thu 26/08/04 at 01:26
Regular
"Colourless"
Just read:

- 2nd Chance
- 3rd degree (both by James Patterson) - Superb books, highly reccomend them. I love the short chapters and he's a great writer of thrillers.

- Dead Famous - Ben Elton - Was weird but very original and very good.
Thu 26/08/04 at 01:46
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Currently reading James Herbert's The Magic Cottage and Isaac Asimov's The Complete Robot.
Thu 26/08/04 at 02:10
"I love yo... lamp."
Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. Really is great.

It is about encryption algorithms, and this super one that can't be broken and threatens the world and stuff. Then some bad stuff happens.

Really really good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.