GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Angry Wasps"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/08/04 at 21:21
"Majestic"
Bloody wasps – who needs them? Last year I could have told you that I haven’t been stung once in my entire life – this year? 3 times. All those 3 times were above shoulders too – once on the cheek once on the temple (forehead) and today on the neck – all on separate occasions too.

Its still stinging and this happened a good 5 hour ago – stung me and flew away to the nearest bin – hoping some kid on a diet will throw half of his ice - cream away for the wasp to indulge in.

I can do without wasps. Yes.
Tue 24/08/04 at 16:20
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Shoot them?

Reminds me of the flee protection forces in Family Guy. Storming into the house through the windows letting machine guys rip, setting off grenades and the like.

Ahhh, I love Family Guy.
Tue 24/08/04 at 15:31
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Bees have a purpose, to make honey. But wasps? I say shoot em all
Tue 24/08/04 at 14:32
Regular
"..."
I hate wasps. I wish death upon them in a number of nasty ways. That is all.
Tue 24/08/04 at 14:18
Regular
Wasps have that horrible stigma when you realise one is about.

Much arm flapping and running around like a benny from then on.
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:13
Regular
So that's why I always feel compelled to ram everyone with my árse then run off to the nearest pile of rubbish!

Thanks for clearing that up :^)
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I did lay eggs and now they control your mind.
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:08
Regular
I remember years ago I was at this Camping place and a wasp landed on my head and stung me. My mates told me it laid eggs too but I couldn't check and didn't believe them.

That's the only sting I remember in detail. I have been stung more times though.
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ive not been stung by one YET!
Tue 24/08/04 at 11:59
Regular
"Freeola Support"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I've been stung once.
>
> I didn't die, which was nice.
same, stung on the neck so i flicked it and stamped on it several times
(I hate Wasps)
Tue 24/08/04 at 09:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Some years ago when I was walking to school, a wasp got caught in my glasses and stung me at least five times under my right eye. It stung a bit for a few minutes, but it let off and I basically went about my business as normal. I woke up the next morning unable to open my eye, and after a good twenty minutes or so trying to open it and wondering what the hell had happened, I looked in a mirror and discovered that all around my eye, my face was completely swollen up. 'Twas nasty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.