GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Angry Wasps"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/08/04 at 21:21
"Majestic"
Bloody wasps – who needs them? Last year I could have told you that I haven’t been stung once in my entire life – this year? 3 times. All those 3 times were above shoulders too – once on the cheek once on the temple (forehead) and today on the neck – all on separate occasions too.

Its still stinging and this happened a good 5 hour ago – stung me and flew away to the nearest bin – hoping some kid on a diet will throw half of his ice - cream away for the wasp to indulge in.

I can do without wasps. Yes.
Wed 25/08/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The CraZy police man!
Wed 25/08/04 at 17:33
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Who's Tim?
Wed 25/08/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
They like yellow tops. If you see a policeman running through Cambridge waving his arms around, it's possible he's being attacked by wasps...it's also possible he's Tim and therefore insane, but, meh?
Wed 25/08/04 at 17:12
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
17 years (and counting) without any stings.

GO TEAM ME.
Wed 25/08/04 at 14:28
Regular
Badminton Rackets are the tool of termination when it comes to dangerous flying insects.

Tennis or squash rackets aren't nimble enough.

Just cut through the air where your target currently is, and you have diced wappy, or possibly the favored delicacy, Bumble Bee.
Wed 25/08/04 at 13:45
"possibly impossible"
gamesfreak wrote:
> Much arm flapping and running around like a benny from then on.

No, that's just me trying to dance...
Tue 24/08/04 at 22:02
"Majestic"
El Magnífico wrote:
> Bees have a purpose, to make honey.

Yeah, Bees are ok - they only sting if they have to - because they die if they sting, so you’re not going to sacrifice your life unless you must! Plus i couldn’t do without Crunchy Nut Cornflakes...
Tue 24/08/04 at 21:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Pff, try getting bitten by a tiger on the winky.
Tue 24/08/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
You big wet. Try getting bitten by a Horsefly on the knuckle.
Tue 24/08/04 at 20:48
Regular
one time my sister was having some coke and the wasp got in the can then she took a swig and it stung her in her mouth

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.