GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rooney to Newcastle!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/08/04 at 20:42
Regular
Sky sports has just claimed that newcastle have made a bid of just over 20 mill for Wayne Rooney!

Could it be another shock move for this summer of wacky departures?

Glad if it happens, I don't think rooney is worth all his hype but he could try to live up to it at a top club like Newcastle!

I hope this happens! might also give everton a chance of surviving too.
Wed 25/08/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
What was it, 23 Mil for Ronaldinho? and Everton want 27 Mil for a kid who's had one good tournament and scored a good goal against Arsenal and not much else besides that? No wonder not many english move abroad when crazy prices like this are being slung around.

Oh and somebody take Bobby Robson to a care home, United can't afford him? No lad, we're just waiting for Everton to come a realistic evaultion, although knowing the board that'll probably be around 3 Million.
Wed 25/08/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Could be wrong, seems Man U have also made a bid for Rooney.

Waste of money, would rather see it better spent on someone like Ronaldinho.
Wed 25/08/04 at 12:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Newcastle don't need another striker, certainly not Rooney anyway. Seems like a total waste on someone who has become highly over rated.
Money would be far better spent on a decent defender to replace woodgate.

I don't think Rooney will be bought this season and in the end Everton will loose out when his contract runs out.
Wed 25/08/04 at 12:36
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
That's insane. Liverpool accepted a £30mil bid for Gerrard, and he, in my opinion, is a world apart from almost any other Premiership player at the moment.

£27mil for Rooney is just silly.
Wed 25/08/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Oh, and £27m is the new fee Everton are asking for, if you didn't know already.

As far as I understand, Newcastle were last preparing to offer on £22m...
Wed 25/08/04 at 12:24
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Last I heard, that new Russian denied all interest in giving Everton money?

I also doubt Rooney will be leaving this season.
Wed 25/08/04 at 12:18
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
nobody will sign rooney this season. toffees will get their cash injection and have no need to sell him. they already sold their other (better?) striker radzinski.
Wed 25/08/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, with several Portuguese internationals growing into your team and Glen Johnson finding his chances dissapearing infront of his eyes, you never know what Mr.Mourinho might have in his head...
Wed 25/08/04 at 11:41
Regular
and thats only if roman's subsidary company "happens" to have put a 1 mil bet in ladbroes on it. Other wise put a few more zero's on it
Wed 25/08/04 at 11:40
Regular
ha you won't get gallas. Why would we sell him, he is one of the top 4 centre backs in the country (along with Rio, JT and sol) and we don't need to sell, and don't want to. I rate your chances of signing him 1 in 50000

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.