GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rooney to Newcastle!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/08/04 at 20:42
Regular
Sky sports has just claimed that newcastle have made a bid of just over 20 mill for Wayne Rooney!

Could it be another shock move for this summer of wacky departures?

Glad if it happens, I don't think rooney is worth all his hype but he could try to live up to it at a top club like Newcastle!

I hope this happens! might also give everton a chance of surviving too.
Mon 23/08/04 at 20:42
Regular
Sky sports has just claimed that newcastle have made a bid of just over 20 mill for Wayne Rooney!

Could it be another shock move for this summer of wacky departures?

Glad if it happens, I don't think rooney is worth all his hype but he could try to live up to it at a top club like Newcastle!

I hope this happens! might also give everton a chance of surviving too.
Mon 23/08/04 at 21:28
Regular
Real Madrid are also planning a move for him if they make it official I think he would rather go there than to Newcastle. Also Everton already rejected a £25 million bid from Man Utd so I doubt they are going to accept this bid.
Mon 23/08/04 at 21:43
Regular
everton just confirmed they have rejected a 20 mill bid! let the bidding commence!
Mon 23/08/04 at 21:57
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Hope Real Madrid don't steal Rooney. I mean they might as well steal our entire national team then, eh? Seems Sven might be taking up residence in Spain if this trend continues...
Mon 23/08/04 at 22:54
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> Hope Real Madrid don't steal Rooney. I mean they might as well steal
> our entire national team then, eh?

It will be good for your national team. Look at the world Champions Brazil with thier players are all over Europe.
Mon 23/08/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I can't see him coming to Newcastle, we've got too many strikers as it is.
Mon 23/08/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Owen, Ronaldo, Raul and Morientas. Hope Rooney likes sitting on the bench then if he does go to Madrid
Tue 24/08/04 at 00:01
Regular
I would love him to go to raul!

I'd be banging on Roman's office door! begging him to sign Ronaldo!
Tue 24/08/04 at 00:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oi hands off, he's coming to United just so we can do the Two Ronnies theme tune :-D
Tue 24/08/04 at 00:05
Regular
i reckon he maybe at chelsea next season if drogba fails. Roman's been tapping him up for a while. Just the little things like chatting to him after matches......and lending him his personal plane so he can get home!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.