GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Townie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/08/04 at 13:28
"Nothing From Nowher"
OK. Where to begin. I'm sure i'm not the only person sick of the townie attitude and their desires to make everybody else's life hell. I suppose we should actually thank the Townie. They provide hours of amusement and can entertain us all with their fake jewellery and various syndromes. The first of which, the inability to stand still, their waddling down the streets. Another, Their inability to pronounce the letter "T" and last but not least, their continuous crotch grabbing when attempting to rap. Maybe a sign of pubic lice or another sexually transmitted disease caused by preginating teenagers.
Is there a certain joy in randomly hitting random people for an unknown, random reason that i am missing or is it the latest trend. As like the stolen mobile phone trend. A branded nokia which can amazingly boost their "street cred".
I wish townies could see that Ali G is a mock of townies. He isn't a role model. Hahahaha
Tue 24/08/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
gerrid wrote:
> Rude Boys aren't the same as Townies.

Same difference to a lot of people I know, but then there are a lot of words used in different places.
Tue 24/08/04 at 10:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
SHEEPY wrote:
> You English have the worst nicknames.
>
> Rude-boys is probably the poorest though.

Rude Boys aren't the same as Townies.
Tue 24/08/04 at 10:51
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
My local crew are 'The CO-OP Crew', guess where they hang out?
Tue 24/08/04 at 08:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Ashman wrote:
> Yes, but however much I hate townies they hardly look like they're
> losing their hair, nor do they look homosexual.

The way they dress looks gay at least to my mind, and shaving your head does in some ways make you look like a chemo patient, although shaving holes in your eyebrows and putting loads of fake gold in your face does change it a bit.
Tue 24/08/04 at 01:08
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
gerrid wrote:
> Ashman wrote:
> I really don't get this comparison...
>
> I guess he's trying to be funny about how chemotherapy makes you lose
> your hair, but it doesn't really work.

Yes, but however much I hate townies they hardly look like they're losing their hair, nor do they look homosexual.

My brother happens to have had chemo and lost his hair, but that didn't make him look the slightest bit like a townie.
Tue 24/08/04 at 00:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You English have the worst nicknames.

Rude-boys is probably the poorest though.
Tue 24/08/04 at 00:57
Regular
"Selected"
All your mothers is townies
Tue 24/08/04 at 00:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ashman wrote:
> I really don't get this comparison...

I guess he's trying to be funny about how chemotherapy makes you lose your hair, but it doesn't really work.
Mon 23/08/04 at 23:55
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I would be more entertained if i had a ringside seat to watch ALL townies go up against mike tyson, one by one, in a fight to the death.

That'll be the day.
Mon 23/08/04 at 23:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Der Nazi wrote:
> I can't see why they think they're so great anyway; Looking like a
> homosexual cancer patient

I really don't get this comparison...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.