GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If only I had £130."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/01/05 at 10:57
Regular
If only.

Anyone wish to donate to the gamesfreak DS fund?

[URL]http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=GVceyZ1jrIvrgYiUFnPTVW8WXyhy7ST1[/URL]
Mon 31/01/05 at 11:40
Regular
"Touched!"
Creepy wrote:
> Dont even try and phone them.
>
> *Eats phone*
>
> Bas.

I might just ring them...right now
Mon 31/01/05 at 11:12
Regular
Dont even try and phone them.

*Eats phone*

Bas.
Sun 30/01/05 at 02:20
Regular
"Touched!"
Thanks a lot joe!
Sun 30/01/05 at 00:29
Regular
Nintendo DS Limited VIP Pak order confirmation

Thank you for ordering a Nintendo DS Limited VIP Pak (the "Pak"). To complete your order and receive the Pak, we require payment of £129.99 (€189.99 if you are resident in the Republic of Ireland) from you. We will also take 1000 Stars from your Stars balance to cover our delivery costs.

You can make the outstanding payment of £129.99 (or €189.99 for Irish residents) by one of the following methods:

Credit or Debit Card: Call the Nintendo Customer Service department on +44 (0) 870 60 60 247 (Monday - Friday between 0900 and 1800). Please have your credit or debit card details (Visa, Switch, Laser, MasterCard, Solo or Visa Electron) to hand, together with your Nintendo Stars membership details.

If selecting this method of payment, please allow 24 hours from receipt of this email before calling the Nintendo Customer Service number above.

Cheque: Make out a cheque for £129.99 (or €189.99 for Irish residents), payable to 'Codestorm Re Nintendo', and send this, together with a copy of this email and your full name and address details, to: Nintendo DS, Codestorm House, Walton Road, Farlington, Hampshire PO6 1TR.

Please note that payment must be received from you (using either method above) within 30 days of the date of this email. After this time, the offer will be withdrawn and you will not be eligible to buy the Pak.

You have indicated that, following completion of your order, your Pak should be delivered to the following address:

your address

Please notify us (either on the telephone if making payment by credit/debit card, or in writing if making payment by cheque) if the address details above are incorrect.

Your Pak will be dispatched for delivery within 48 hours of your payment having been cleared, unless we notify you otherwise.

Please note: If you are aged under 12, you should not complete this order, as you are not eligible to purchase one of our special Paks.

If you are aged between 12-17 (inclusive) you will need to send a completed Parental Permission Form, signed by your parent/guardian, to: Nintendo DS, Codestorm House, Walton Road, Farlington, Hampshire PO6 1TR (if you are paying by cheque, the Form can be included with your payment and personal details).

We will not be able to complete your order for the Pak until we have received this Form. A completed Parental Permission Form must be received within 30 days of the date of this email for Members aged 12-17 (inclusive) otherwise Nintendo's offer to sell the Pak to that Member will be withdrawn.

Kind regards,

Your Nintendo Team

-------

Paying by cheque requires a print out of the email so you might be best off paying by card over the phone
Sun 30/01/05 at 00:07
Regular
"Touched!"
Help!

Right I've ordered my DS through the stars catologue but I haven;t got an email because silly me had the wrong email address in which means I dunno how/when to pay for my DS. could anyone who has ordered one through the catologue help me out? (Creepy etc) Cheers!
Sat 29/01/05 at 21:04
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
[URL]http://www.dvdcrave.com/products/info.jsp?pid=47[/URL]
Sat 29/01/05 at 17:59
Regular
Cheers Joe, was just about to ask about it.
Sat 29/01/05 at 17:55
Regular
Thanks for sending me the file :D

If anyone else can't access it I uploaded it to yousendit.com - [URL]http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2L179EINISE9L1GBESAEN461QH[/URL]
Sat 29/01/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Touched!"
Just gonna get mine off Nintendo's site now, had to sell my first one due to getting a new car!
Sat 29/01/05 at 15:58
Regular
"0228"
I can't get a link to work but if you give me your e-mail address I'll send it to you.

EDIT: Just realised it's in your profile. I've sent you the file.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.