GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another shocking expose by the Daily Mail - 12A (contains sentences of dismay and one mention of anal sex)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/08/04 at 11:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Apparently, they have *whispers* sex at the Playboy Mansion. Shhhhhhhhhh! Don't say it out loud or everyone will kno..what's that, you knew already? What are you, a perv?

Basically, they ran an article exposing the seedy underbelly of the Playboy Mansion, Hugh Hefner, etc., and the only startling conclusion they came to is that they have lots of sex at the Playboy Mansion. This stupid woman said her life dream was to go there and be a bunny, but just because she didn't like it when she was invited to stay there, for free, in a luxury guest house (which she complained about because she had to share it), there's a book coming out about her 'plight'. I hate stupid people, and this woman is the most stupid person I have ever sort-of-met.

Who the hell turns up at the Playboy Mansion, to be a bunny, and not know that they have sex inside? Honestly? And then to complain about it just seems ludicrous. I can imagine a crowd of dowdy middle-aged American women standing outside the gates, wagging there fingers chanting "Don't do that, don't do that!" Morons. Not Mormons though, I somehow doubt they'd knock at Hef's gate.

The worst was how they skirted around the issue of bum-sex, calling it "un-natural sex", like they were preaching from a pulpit to the Christian flock. If you're entering into the sex industry, I'd say it's almost a dead cert you're going to take it in the ass at some point, so what's the deal? Didn't the woman realise people did this? Pure idiot, but she's going to get rich because her book's about sex. Spot the irony?
Sun 22/08/04 at 13:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ultima Weapon wrote:
> The Daily Mail is really beginning to annoy me.

beginning?
Sun 22/08/04 at 12:51
Regular
"A man with a stick"
monkey_man wrote:
> she was invited to stay there, for free, in a luxury guest house (which she > complained about because she had to share it)

Well what did she expect, to have the whole mansion to herself. Snobbery is something I hate just as much as Stupidity, to expect that someone who's never met her before would just bow down and give her the run of the mansion is as stupid as thinking a place called "The Playboy Mansion" is somehow going to be free of gratuitous amounts of sex and nudity.

I expect a Shock exclusive from the Daily Mail when the Sims type game, Playboy Mansion is released, with such astounding revelations as "it's got boobs in it" and "it turns our kids into sex slaves". Congratulations Daily Mail, you’ve proved yourself to be a farcical newspaper once again. Personally I can’t see how anyone can read it and take it seriously.
Sun 22/08/04 at 11:56
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Dam shes so dumb, free accomidation!?
Sun 22/08/04 at 11:54
"Was UW."
The Daily Mail is really beginning to annoy me.
Sun 22/08/04 at 11:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Apparently, they have *whispers* sex at the Playboy Mansion. Shhhhhhhhhh! Don't say it out loud or everyone will kno..what's that, you knew already? What are you, a perv?

Basically, they ran an article exposing the seedy underbelly of the Playboy Mansion, Hugh Hefner, etc., and the only startling conclusion they came to is that they have lots of sex at the Playboy Mansion. This stupid woman said her life dream was to go there and be a bunny, but just because she didn't like it when she was invited to stay there, for free, in a luxury guest house (which she complained about because she had to share it), there's a book coming out about her 'plight'. I hate stupid people, and this woman is the most stupid person I have ever sort-of-met.

Who the hell turns up at the Playboy Mansion, to be a bunny, and not know that they have sex inside? Honestly? And then to complain about it just seems ludicrous. I can imagine a crowd of dowdy middle-aged American women standing outside the gates, wagging there fingers chanting "Don't do that, don't do that!" Morons. Not Mormons though, I somehow doubt they'd knock at Hef's gate.

The worst was how they skirted around the issue of bum-sex, calling it "un-natural sex", like they were preaching from a pulpit to the Christian flock. If you're entering into the sex industry, I'd say it's almost a dead cert you're going to take it in the ass at some point, so what's the deal? Didn't the woman realise people did this? Pure idiot, but she's going to get rich because her book's about sex. Spot the irony?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.