GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it a fix?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/05/00 at 18:47
Regular
This game a day thing is great but im starting to get a bit annoyed now. I dont mind people winning things when they submit somthing original but for winning somthing for which i have already submitted really annoys me. and i have proof.

on the 24/05/2000 sith lord won a prize for submitting some cheats for jedi power battles but i had already submitted those cheats to the database and after a few days i noticed that they were not in the data base. I also noticed that someone had recieved a prize for submitting cheats to one of the discussion forums, so i did the same. and very clearly in the PLAYSTATION GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM on the 05/05/2000 i have submitted the same cheats and even more. So why have i missed out and someone else won a prize for for somthing i have submitted? Whats to say that they didnt read my cheats and submit some of them? Can we really win prizes for unoriginal information?
I really think i deserve a game. I put a lot of effort in to getting those cheats and i got beaten by someone submitting less.
grrr.....
Thu 29/03/01 at 15:36
Regular
Why does the release of Black and White seem further away than ever...
Thu 29/03/01 at 15:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
When they feel like it and get round to it I suppose.
I do have to ask Ali and Joe one thing though:

Is it your job to read all the forums all day and pick a winner, or does that just fall under the banner of "web people"?

If it is the former (in Manc accent)
Gizza job.
I could do dat, gizza go.
Thu 29/03/01 at 15:21
Regular
When each day do they announce the gameaday winner? sometimes its on the morning, others like today, its gone 3pm and still no sign...
Thu 29/03/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bah, who needs Wookies when I will soon have my monkey?

Wookie - A bit big and difficult to really get your hands around to choke

My Monkey - Just the right size, and from the screenshots fits snugly into your hand.

Evian is Naive spelt backwards.
Think about it.
Thu 29/03/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The beginning of June was obviously a stressful time for Ali.
Thu 29/03/01 at 15:15
"High polygon count"
*runs away*
Thu 29/03/01 at 15:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Answer 1# Goat Smoke

Answer 2# Only if you kiss my monkey
Thu 29/03/01 at 15:05
"High polygon count"
Question #1: What is Goatboy smoking today?

Question #2: Can I have some please?
Thu 29/03/01 at 14:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I FIND THAT CAPSLOCK MAKES IT APPEAR AS IF YOU ARE SHOUTING AND SOMEWHAT MIFFED.

MIFFED...THAT SOUNDS LIKE SPANKMONKEY IF YOU PUT YOUR HANDS OVER YOUR EARS.

Ah, the calming effect of normal font typing.
See, see how you feel floaty light.

Oh, and standing on a chair screaming "WHY HAVEN'T I WON GAMEADAY, IT'S NOT FAIR, I SHOULD WIN" is one of the easiest ways to see someone else snatch that glorious free goody offered to those sexy, intelligent and downright glorious people that do win.

Thu 29/03/01 at 14:41
Regular
"not dead"
I'm glad Ali eventually discovered the Caps Lock key.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.