GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it a fix?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/05/00 at 18:47
Regular
This game a day thing is great but im starting to get a bit annoyed now. I dont mind people winning things when they submit somthing original but for winning somthing for which i have already submitted really annoys me. and i have proof.

on the 24/05/2000 sith lord won a prize for submitting some cheats for jedi power battles but i had already submitted those cheats to the database and after a few days i noticed that they were not in the data base. I also noticed that someone had recieved a prize for submitting cheats to one of the discussion forums, so i did the same. and very clearly in the PLAYSTATION GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM on the 05/05/2000 i have submitted the same cheats and even more. So why have i missed out and someone else won a prize for for somthing i have submitted? Whats to say that they didnt read my cheats and submit some of them? Can we really win prizes for unoriginal information?
I really think i deserve a game. I put a lot of effort in to getting those cheats and i got beaten by someone submitting less.
grrr.....
Fri 30/03/01 at 00:09
SNIPER wrote:
>now you won't.....

I won't now. I've just read a very, very long post about the PS2 vertical stand and it's quite good.....oh well, there is always tomorrow!

Darkreaper
Thu 29/03/01 at 22:01
Regular
That's probably why he hasn't come on tonight... stuck under piles of paper...

"Ok, I'll make you Executive, you can have the yellow car, you can have a pay rise, you can have my house, swimming pool, and my pen collection. Now, PLEASE get the paper off me Ali!"

"Humm... what about toilet privilages?"

*sigh*

Thu 29/03/01 at 21:58
Regular
Darkreaper wrote:
> I've entered about 18 cheats for the Starwars fighter thingy game.
> Hopefully that will get me gameaday cause i want Zone of the
> Enders!!! I heard it's a really good game. I've also entered two
> cheats for Zone of the Enders as well.....i have way too much time
> on my hands!!!

Darkreaper

now you won't.....
Thu 29/03/01 at 21:51
"possibly impossible"
Tony's desk is getting a bit full of paper now, he never picks up those bits that Ali throws, you know.

Perhaps he's hoping to make some money by recycling them?

:-)
Thu 29/03/01 at 21:49
Regular
Oh yes, forgot to say. Ali actually has a friend now. His name is Joe.

He picks the winners whenever Ali can't be bothered.

*Ali throws another ball of paper at Tony. Ali laughs again.*
Thu 29/03/01 at 21:41
Its all a plot. Ali chooses the winner from his best friends list and they let him play the games before he sends them out (or maybe not)
Thu 29/03/01 at 21:18
I've entered about 18 cheats for the Starwars fighter thingy game. Hopefully that will get me gameaday cause i want Zone of the Enders!!! I heard it's a really good game. I've also entered two cheats for Zone of the Enders as well.....i have way too much time on my hands!!!

Darkreaper
Thu 29/03/01 at 21:18
Regular
"everyone says it"
this is a short piece of work that i will type on the dot, with no script and just the use of freestyle typing, it may sound weird but I think everyoe will get the same title.

UM THIS KEY THAT I PRESS, IT REMINDS ME OF A THING, LIKE A KEY BUT A BUTTON AND I DONT GET IT, WHAT COULD IT BE, WHY DO THEY PUT THAT JACKET ON ME BANANAS ARE NICE EXPECIALLY WITH RICE AND CABBAGE STEW FOR TEA PLEASE. THANKD YOU KIND MAN WHO OF WHICH I KNOW NO NAME, TAKE THIS JACKET OF ME PLEASE I CANT USE MY ARMS, THIS STEW WILL SURELY BURN MY FACE AND THE RICE WONT TASTE SO NICE WITH NO TASTE BUDS, TAKE THIS JACKET OF ME? AND WHAT ARE U LOOKING AT IN THE CORNER, WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME, STARING AND STARING FOR NO REASON INFACT EVERYTHING I DO U DO AND EVERYTHING U DO I DO AND VICE VERSA, WHAT HOW CAN IT BE THAT YOU ARE ME, COULD THIS BE THE FIRST MIRROR OF ITS KIND, WHY DO THE PEOPLE IN THE OTHER CELLS WHINE. CANT THEY TELL THAT THIS PLACE IS GOOD, A PADDED CELL, NO STRANGERS TO STARE APART FROM THE ONE OVER THERE, BUT THAT IS ME AND THIS IS NOW AND THAT WAS THEN, PLEASE TAKE THIS JACKET OF ME?

thanks for reading it just came up freestyle typeing?
hehehe
gameaday winner!!
Thu 29/03/01 at 20:33
Regular
Fix?
Thu 29/03/01 at 15:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I know.
Only 8 more days is all.

8 more days until....well....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.