GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Worst Song in the Charts?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/08/04 at 15:28
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
The worst song in the charts has got to be the Scissor Sisters with 'Laura'.Ahhhhhhh, that song gets on my bl00dy nerves!!!
Fri 27/08/04 at 00:52
Regular
Muh? Swear I posted earlier defending the Scissor Sisters and Dry Your Eyes... evil at work? :|
Fri 27/08/04 at 00:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
@ng3l wrote:
> Kasabian - LSF

You have no taste, woman.

But Baqbycakes is the worst song in existance.

Ever.
Thu 26/08/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
it's good to see that everyone hates Babycakes..
Thu 26/08/04 at 19:31
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm actually starting to like that new Avril Lavigne song, they're horrible at first but seem to grow on me, like a mould.

Babycakes is still a pile of t*ss, I heard it on Radio1 again today, words cannot describe how crap it is.

Why was I listening to Radio 1 when I'm in London you ask?

Because Virgin had adverts going and XFM (normally the best radio station ever) were playing that damn song again, Morrissey and his gang bloke who died...

Radio 1 can play some good stuff, but at other times can play some absolute crap.

"Death to R&B! And rap! And pop music where people mimb, if they sing live they can be let off!"
Thu 26/08/04 at 02:00
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Top 5 worst songs in the Top 40:

1. Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started (shut up)
2. 3 Of A Kind - Baby Cakes (sounds old already)
3. Lloyd Banks - On Fire (boring as hell)
4. The Rasmus - Guilty (hardly rock, is it)
5. The Streets - Dry Your Eyes (very slooooow)
Tue 24/08/04 at 09:25
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
*shudders*

Baby cakes.
Tue 24/08/04 at 09:23
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I think these are some of the worst songs....

3 Of A Kind - Baby Cakes

Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending

Usher - Burn

Kasabian - LSF
Tue 24/08/04 at 09:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I've only heard them once, but Three Of A Kind are so awful, it's funny. I don't usually watch Top of the Pops, but having watched them, their image and music are hilariously bad- too horrible to behold.
Mon 23/08/04 at 23:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
As are the Libertines (they're 'album' is only 34 minutes long ahahaahahaha) and The Rasmus.
Mon 23/08/04 at 23:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Babycakes is awful

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.