GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Over-rated Game EVER!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 21:00
Regular
"~DPG~"
Personally i think its either Halo or Zelda. Don't get me wrong , they are both great games, especially Zelda, but i don't think Halo is the best FPS EVER!
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
Metroid Prime.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:20
Regular
Aye - I picked that up pre-owned for MegaDrive (if I'm thinking of the 'super graphics' beat em up)

Was utter tripe.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:19
Regular
rise of the robots.

my god that was crap
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:18
Regular
Nope, I mean BS. That alternative version of A Link to the Past with downloadable content for that SNES add-on.

Oh, and Zelda creates hype because the games have been consistently brilliant. The only bad games are the Zelda II and the CDi titles, and even then they're perfectly playable.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:15
Regular
"~DPG~"
Edgy wrote:
> So you've played the entire series to know?

Yeah, actually i have. Well apart from Ocaracle of ages, i bought oracle of seasons....
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:12
Regular
What does the BS stand for?

Or did you mean DS?

I also forgot The Minish Cap
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:11
Regular
So you've played the entire series to know?
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:10
Regular
And there's Zelda BS.

I did a quiz on Cubed3 and it said there are only 10 Zelda titles, forgetting completely about the CDi and DD/SNES add-on titles. Fools.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:09
Regular
"~DPG~"
I meant the whole series. (that sounds so much worse than what i mean) I like Zelda, but there is just too much hype. Halo is the worst for 'hype' though.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:08
Regular
I'd agree with Halo, but Zelda isn't. Wind Waker isn't as good as Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time, but it's widely regarded that it isn't. The two N64 titles are two of the best titles ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.