GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Over-rated Game EVER!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 21:00
Regular
"~DPG~"
Personally i think its either Halo or Zelda. Don't get me wrong , they are both great games, especially Zelda, but i don't think Halo is the best FPS EVER!
Sun 22/08/04 at 11:48
Regular
Prince of Persia for me.
Sun 22/08/04 at 07:32
Regular
"eat toast!"
i would have though rise of the robots would be the most over hyped game as everyone said the game was good because it had brilliant graphics. When it came out, everyone bought it, regardless of people saying it was crap and the such.
Sun 22/08/04 at 01:29
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Paradox: wrote:
> Metroid Prime.

Nah, Metroid was most good, as was Halo even despite it being a little over-rated. Which leads me onto my personal most over-rated game ever:

GTA: Vice City

Why? Well it was good fun and all, but people went absolutely nuts over it, when all it was GTA3 with a new, smaller city, new missions and new additions to other game segments. Great laugh, don't get me wrong, but the big deal some people make over it, and over San Andreas, just confirms why it is the most over-rated game, when its no big enhancement on its prequel in my eyes.
Sun 22/08/04 at 01:20
Regular
Rickoss wrote:

>
> Oh, and Zelda creates hype because the games have been consistently
> brilliant. The only bad games are the Zelda II and the CDi titles,
> and even then they're perfectly playable.

The CDi titles were not perfectly playable. In fact I found just 2 CDi games in its entire catalogue that was even slightly playable.

Zelda 2 was alright just had the occasional naff bit.
Wed 18/08/04 at 00:07
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Rickoss wrote:
> And there's Zelda BS.
>
> I did a quiz on Cubed3 and it said there are only 10 Zelda titles,
> forgetting completely about the CDi and DD/SNES add-on titles. Fools.

SERIOUSLY?
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:35
Regular
"SOUP!"
*Analysing*
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:35
Regular
"SOUP!"
Ah the maturity.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:28
Regular
Halo.

Probably.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:26
Regular
"\\"
Halo was over-rated. Yes.

That's not to say it wasn't crap, because it wasn't, and isn't, still.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:22
Regular
The Suffering.

:-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.