GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What A Crowd"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'd just like to say that the crowd at Summerslam was one of the best i've ever seen at a wrestling show, they were so funny. Where else would you find wrestling fans doing a mexican wave during a championship match (take the hint WWE, JBL sucks as champion) and to answer the King's question of why they were booing the diva dodgeball:

Because it's a totally stupid segment and has no place on a wrestling show you pervert, go watch a Jenna Jameson DVD if you want to see women prepared to do anything for cash.

Good to see them boo Edge as well, take that as another hint WWE. Of course they cheer Jericho, he's far more talented and should have the belt right now instead of Randy 'I've only got the belt to screw Lesnar over' Orton

Toronto rules, and yes i am biased :-D
Tue 17/08/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'd just like to say that the crowd at Summerslam was one of the best i've ever seen at a wrestling show, they were so funny. Where else would you find wrestling fans doing a mexican wave during a championship match (take the hint WWE, JBL sucks as champion) and to answer the King's question of why they were booing the diva dodgeball:

Because it's a totally stupid segment and has no place on a wrestling show you pervert, go watch a Jenna Jameson DVD if you want to see women prepared to do anything for cash.

Good to see them boo Edge as well, take that as another hint WWE. Of course they cheer Jericho, he's far more talented and should have the belt right now instead of Randy 'I've only got the belt to screw Lesnar over' Orton

Toronto rules, and yes i am biased :-D
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:03
Regular
"..."
The Canadian fans have a long history of not towing the WWE 'company line' dating back to the 'Montreal' Bret incident (can't say screwjob! it's not PC!)
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Better Than You"
It's Cong, it's Cong! *points down* :D
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I was a little disappointed that they booed Benoit and chanted 'Benoit sucks'. He made that match with Orton. Two notable occasions for me in the match was when Benoit dived through the ropes and hit the wall and when he dived off the turnbuckle into Orton's boot.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well let's be honest Orton wasn't going to step up and make it a great match. Why he is champion beggars belief, oooh he's cocky and can raise his eyebrow, MY GAWD!!! he's the white Rock. Yea just a shame Orton sucks on the mic and in the ring.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
©H®I§ wrote:
> It's Cong, it's Cong! *points down* :D

Chris its not sorry :( How can he be posting when im online
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh and they booed Eugene as well, classic :-D
Tue 17/08/04 at 22:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Well let's be honest Orton wasn't going to step up and make it a great
> match. Why he is champion beggars belief, oooh he's cocky and can
> raise his eyebrow, MY GAWD!!! he's the white Rock. Yea just a shame
> Orton sucks on the mic and in the ring.

LOL!

You don't half talk some crap sometimes.

I know I'm a bit biased - but I understand that Benoit is a fantastic wrestler and that the quality of the match was mostly thanks to him, but we should expect that with any match he is involved in. The two amazing spots already mentioned just underline this, but you're saying that Randy was utterly useless in the match and played no part whatsoever in making it great?

If the crowd were so great (in my opinion they took it too far, I mean, they tried to look cool by booing Eugene. Well done there), then why were they cheering for Randy?

Benoit doesn't need the title anymore. Nor does HHH. It confuses me that a lot of people like you argue that guys like HHH are getting on a bit and should be handing the titles down to younger talent - and yet when Randy Orton, an extremely young, fresh and talented wrestler who is popular with all types of wrestling fans (marks and smarks I spose, don't like using the terms though) becomes the Champion, you continue to moan.

He sucks in the ring? Okay then, so you'd rather one of the big 300lb plus wrestlers that you apparently hate to be the champion instead? Just because he's not 'the greatest technical wrestler in the WWE' doesn't mean he sucks in the ring, I thought his performance was last night was well worthy of a World Champion, I mean cmon, the fans applauded a couple of his better moves, there is no way you can say he 'sucks' in the ring.

Randy Orton is THE man on RAW at the moment, heel or face, and whether you like it or not. I'm looking forward to a very long and exciting new title reign.

And to say that he sucks on the mic also 'beggars belief'. :P
Wed 18/08/04 at 15:20
Regular
"..."
I'm assuming Randy is going to be a face now? He cuts a good heel promo, but rather like John Cena, I see his popularity going right down through the floor as a face. He's one of those guys who needs to be hated, to be loved. They're going to have to come up with something truly cutting edge to get him over as a face, as he is not a sympathetic character at all.
Wed 18/08/04 at 16:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
very true. the next month or so is gonna be quite interesting.

personally i feel they turned Evolution against Orton FAR too soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.