GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most disturbing scene in a movie?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 14:58
Regular
Some of you are probably aware that this topic is on Imdb but its good and I want to start it here :P
So....most disturbing scene in any movie???
Page:
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:31
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I think this was on Lock Stock: The TV Series.

Bloke gets thrown down a deep hole, someone then puts a hose in his mouth and holds it up. Then they fill the hole with concrete. And the dude only can breahe through this hose.

Or one where a bloke was blowing up a rubber boat and then some kid jumps on the boat, and the air just getspushed back into the bloke and his head pops off. But i think this wasnt a film, but real life footage on a beach.
Tue 24/08/04 at 09:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> forgot about that - saving private ryan is pretty disturbing all the
> way through, simply because you know most of it to be pretty
> accurate,

.. accurate?? are you american? ;)

(don't worry, i know what ya meant...)
Mon 23/08/04 at 22:12
Regular
magnius wrote:
> The inside-out Dog from "The Fly 2"...the only scene in any
> film ever that makes me have to look away!! It's actually more
> upsetting than disturbing.

that whole film made me feel sick. True, I was only young when I first saw it, but it still makes me a bit queasy. That bit where he kills the poor dog to put it out of its misery is probably one of the only scenes in any film that really upsets me.

Seeing humans get ripped in half or crushed underneath elevators is fine, but something about cruelty to animals makes me wince.
Mon 23/08/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Milky Milky"
The inside-out Dog from "The Fly 2"...the only scene in any film ever that makes me have to look away!! It's actually more upsetting than disturbing.
Thu 19/08/04 at 14:21
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
One more I have to state on will have to be Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11. There have got some sick scenes in that movie, where they show a public execution, (damn its not nice seeing someone having there head chopped off for real). American Marines getting blow up, dead troops being strung up and burnt.. they do show all of these in movies like Saving Private Ryan, but I think the reality of it all makes it disturbing
Thu 19/08/04 at 14:16
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I think I have to go with "Schindler's List", with the scene of the young innocent child (in the red coat) dead; in a pile of dead bodies. Granted its not graphically disturbing, but seeing that the movie is B&W, and the red coat is the thing that stick out the most in a pile of 1000 bodies I would put it in one of the most disturbing scenes ever.
Thu 19/08/04 at 14:11
Regular
The bit on Dawn of the dead remake when the child is standing by the door at the start *shudder*

Same movie, when the woman gives birth. Sick.
Thu 19/08/04 at 14:03
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
*** But it's not all acidents***
Thu 19/08/04 at 14:02
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
disturbing bits . . . hmmm.

Zombie Flesh eaters 1 when the lady comes out of the shower and a zombie is trying to get into the bathroom and she's holding the door shut as it's trying to get in. Suddenly it all goes quiet and she puts her ear up to the door. BIG MISTAKE! The zombie smashes it's arm through the and grabs the womans head and is slowly pulling her towards him. Where he smashed through there is a ft long wooden splinter spike which he very slowly pulls her eye into and then it snaps off and shes standing there screaming. It all looks realistic too.

part from that, the decapitation of the u.s soldier (Nick Berg) and the korean worker (Kim-sun-lil), I saw both of them which was incredibly sick as the korean was pleading for his life and the noise they made when they stabbed the knifes in their necks will be with me forever.

Also, there is this DVD called 'Faces Of Death' which is all video moments caught on camera of people being killed by accidents i.e alligators and things.

And this one bit which will also haunt me for a while (shivers). . . A guy is on the floor and one guy is filming standing right over him and another person (wearing camoflauged trousers) has their foot on his neck holding him down is saying something then he just gets a knife and jabs it into the side of this guys neck and he makes a 'GUAHAHA' gurgling noise, then he just jabs it right through and cuts right through his neck and it cuts out there.
Thu 19/08/04 at 07:44
"possibly impossible"
THe film itself is pretty innocent, but that scene in End of Days where Gabriel Byrne is having sex with the mother and daughter and they merge into one...brrrrrr
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.