GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I went to a sex shop"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/08/04 at 00:57
Regular
"relocated"
I went to a sex shop at the weekend with my girlfriend, well actually two. One was Ann Summers and was so s*** it hardly counts: 400 shelves of hen night crap and a few d****s to make them look hardcore. The other one was good though. I thought it'd be really sleazy but it wasn't. It was quite bright and airy - I thought it would be dingy and smell of spunk. And actual women worked there, not just some fat dude who still lives with his ma. Anyway, they sold the usual sort of sex crap blah blah blah.

But the best BEST thing about it was that my girlfriend tried something on and so I got to sit on a couch in the changing rooms and then - praise be to sexy jesus - three real life strippers came in and started trying on outfits for work. That would have been good enough; but not only did they all come out and do little twirls in their skimpy little uniforms but one of them actually kept the curtain of her cubicle half open while she was getting naked. She totally fancied me. Cheap thrills are the greatest thrills. So I felt like a bit of a perv because I was being a bit of a perv but it was the most fun ever.

The moral of the story is: everyone should go to a sex shop.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm going to visit your girlfriends house and she'll cry when I say you've been cheating with strippers.

Then we'll sex it up in EK
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
They have sex in EK?!
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yes but we call it 'Satan's Pole Dance'.

All the villiagers love it. You should come, we'll sacrafice you.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:30
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I assume you have witch burnings and stuff too?
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:30
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ooh, ooh, and stoning people to death because they're ginger.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yep, all true.

Now if you excuse me I'm off to bed (with unknown's bird)

Oh yes
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:33
Regular
"relocated"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'm going to visit your girlfriends house and she'll cry when I say
> you've been cheating with strippers.

You could do that but she already knows because she was in the changing room with me. Well, she was in her own cubicle but I told her about it later. It's the kind of awesome secret that you can't keep to yourself. I nearly phoned my mum and told her that I'd got a free show but then I thought she might not aprove. Anyway, my girlfriend is my ticket to free nakedness from other girls so ner ner ne ner ner.

> Then we'll sex it up in EK

I've spoilt her for other men. Honestly.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was going to make more comments but I've went too far.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:39
Regular
"8==="
Bell's taking his local Sex Shop to court over the trade descriptions act.

They wouldn't let him buy any sex.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I laugh at how people'd feel the need as to needlessly and irrelevantly insult someone from an internet forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.