GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I went to a sex shop"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/08/04 at 00:57
Regular
"relocated"
I went to a sex shop at the weekend with my girlfriend, well actually two. One was Ann Summers and was so s*** it hardly counts: 400 shelves of hen night crap and a few d****s to make them look hardcore. The other one was good though. I thought it'd be really sleazy but it wasn't. It was quite bright and airy - I thought it would be dingy and smell of spunk. And actual women worked there, not just some fat dude who still lives with his ma. Anyway, they sold the usual sort of sex crap blah blah blah.

But the best BEST thing about it was that my girlfriend tried something on and so I got to sit on a couch in the changing rooms and then - praise be to sexy jesus - three real life strippers came in and started trying on outfits for work. That would have been good enough; but not only did they all come out and do little twirls in their skimpy little uniforms but one of them actually kept the curtain of her cubicle half open while she was getting naked. She totally fancied me. Cheap thrills are the greatest thrills. So I felt like a bit of a perv because I was being a bit of a perv but it was the most fun ever.

The moral of the story is: everyone should go to a sex shop.
Thu 12/08/04 at 00:57
Regular
"relocated"
I went to a sex shop at the weekend with my girlfriend, well actually two. One was Ann Summers and was so s*** it hardly counts: 400 shelves of hen night crap and a few d****s to make them look hardcore. The other one was good though. I thought it'd be really sleazy but it wasn't. It was quite bright and airy - I thought it would be dingy and smell of spunk. And actual women worked there, not just some fat dude who still lives with his ma. Anyway, they sold the usual sort of sex crap blah blah blah.

But the best BEST thing about it was that my girlfriend tried something on and so I got to sit on a couch in the changing rooms and then - praise be to sexy jesus - three real life strippers came in and started trying on outfits for work. That would have been good enough; but not only did they all come out and do little twirls in their skimpy little uniforms but one of them actually kept the curtain of her cubicle half open while she was getting naked. She totally fancied me. Cheap thrills are the greatest thrills. So I felt like a bit of a perv because I was being a bit of a perv but it was the most fun ever.

The moral of the story is: everyone should go to a sex shop.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Real strippers?
REAL ones?!

!!!!11
I envy you.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:01
Regular
strippers are great - the best bit is where they take their clothes off.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That story makes me jealous of you... but just a bit.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:05
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> strippers are great - the best bit is where they take their clothes
> off.

Ah, cool, wasn't sure meself.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:09
Regular
Azul wrote:
> Ah, cool, wasn't sure meself.

some are quite gifted - at the 'Banana Bar' in Amsterdam, on a birthday do for a friend of mine, one girl actually stripped down to her birthday suit, clamped a regular felt pen in her ladys 'part', and wrote 'Happy Birthday ******" on a piece of card. Needless to say I was very impressed.

[S](name blanked for no particular reason)
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:11
Regular
How much sex did you buy?
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:14
Regular
"relocated"
SHEEPY wrote:
> That story makes me jealous of you... but just a bit.

As it should. I've never been to a strip club but I've seen naked strippers for free. One of them was well fit, and the other two would have got it too. Certainly the closest I've ever come to having a wan..etc in public.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:17
Regular
"Insert Gently"
> SHEEPY wrote:

> Certainly the closest I've ever come to having a wan..etc in public.

I just go at it on the bus and in Sainsburys
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:21
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Riiiiight...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.