GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I went to a sex shop"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/08/04 at 00:57
Regular
"relocated"
I went to a sex shop at the weekend with my girlfriend, well actually two. One was Ann Summers and was so s*** it hardly counts: 400 shelves of hen night crap and a few d****s to make them look hardcore. The other one was good though. I thought it'd be really sleazy but it wasn't. It was quite bright and airy - I thought it would be dingy and smell of spunk. And actual women worked there, not just some fat dude who still lives with his ma. Anyway, they sold the usual sort of sex crap blah blah blah.

But the best BEST thing about it was that my girlfriend tried something on and so I got to sit on a couch in the changing rooms and then - praise be to sexy jesus - three real life strippers came in and started trying on outfits for work. That would have been good enough; but not only did they all come out and do little twirls in their skimpy little uniforms but one of them actually kept the curtain of her cubicle half open while she was getting naked. She totally fancied me. Cheap thrills are the greatest thrills. So I felt like a bit of a perv because I was being a bit of a perv but it was the most fun ever.

The moral of the story is: everyone should go to a sex shop.
Fri 13/08/04 at 11:42
Regular
What's an Exeter?
Fri 13/08/04 at 11:34
Regular
You know you sniffed it...
Fri 13/08/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Went into Ann Summers with my mom once, walking past a shelf load of sex toys with your mum isnt exactly fun. If she only knew that I knew her little secret hidden in her room... yuk!
Thu 12/08/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
(Thats a sex shop, not a "sex")
Thu 12/08/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
lol. There's one in Exeter, close to where I live and there's always an old fat guy standing outside of it, waiting for it to open. ho ho.
Thu 12/08/04 at 22:27
Regular
What's a Sex?
Thu 12/08/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
For all your Japanese extra-small contraceptive needs.

Eh gerrid, eh? EH?

SHRIMP
Thu 12/08/04 at 21:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ann Summers is always empty, probably because it's so crap. At least it's cheap-ish and not down back-alleys.
Thu 12/08/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Last Christmas I remember standing in La Senza holding pyjammas and feeling pretty stupid. Bloody female friends went somewhere else.

Mind you, they were buying presents for my ex at the time so I wasn't complaining afterwards. I'm sure they sprayed perfume in the box thing.
Thu 12/08/04 at 18:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
There is an ann summers in stirling, but ive never been in.

Perhaps if i was guaranteed to see nice female nudity i would be more inclined.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.