GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, terrorists are going to blow us all up..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 21:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
Let's face it, it's just a matter of time before there is a major terror strike in the UK - mostly due to our stupid government getting in a war for no reason other than to show his friend George what a big man he was. Terrorists threatened to strike the UK if we didnt remove our troops by Christmas - did we take a get-out clause? did we f**k. Bush is happy to promise Blair all he needs to prevent terrorist attacks, but has he build the UK a 'star-wars' defence system? No sir he hasnt. We are more at threat than America because we're a sitting duck - and that scares the hell out of me.

Frankly I've grown sick of this country, I shouldnt have to live in the developed world and fear for my life in case a terrorist decide to take out his religious intolerances on me. I'm scared to walk down the street in case George Bush decides to wage war on England - another country that had NOTHING to do with the September 11th attacks, or maybe he'll just attack me to see if I have any oil supplies.

I'm going to move to a neutral country with a sensible government who doesnt get into unnecessary wars. I'm thinking maybe Canada, Australia or Switzerland - nations that havent been involed in major wars... ever. I dont like war, I dont like feeling at threat - I beleive I should be able to live in comfort, not afraid I'm going to get blown up if I leave my cosy little fallout shelter. Call me a coward or a traitor leaving my country, but when the napalm begins to fall I'll be swigging a Fosters and eating a Koala, and probably nailing one of the Minogues.

Discuss the terrorist thing - I'm interested to see other's views.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
Let's face it, it's just a matter of time before there is a major terror strike in the UK - mostly due to our stupid government getting in a war for no reason other than to show his friend George what a big man he was. Terrorists threatened to strike the UK if we didnt remove our troops by Christmas - did we take a get-out clause? did we f**k. Bush is happy to promise Blair all he needs to prevent terrorist attacks, but has he build the UK a 'star-wars' defence system? No sir he hasnt. We are more at threat than America because we're a sitting duck - and that scares the hell out of me.

Frankly I've grown sick of this country, I shouldnt have to live in the developed world and fear for my life in case a terrorist decide to take out his religious intolerances on me. I'm scared to walk down the street in case George Bush decides to wage war on England - another country that had NOTHING to do with the September 11th attacks, or maybe he'll just attack me to see if I have any oil supplies.

I'm going to move to a neutral country with a sensible government who doesnt get into unnecessary wars. I'm thinking maybe Canada, Australia or Switzerland - nations that havent been involed in major wars... ever. I dont like war, I dont like feeling at threat - I beleive I should be able to live in comfort, not afraid I'm going to get blown up if I leave my cosy little fallout shelter. Call me a coward or a traitor leaving my country, but when the napalm begins to fall I'll be swigging a Fosters and eating a Koala, and probably nailing one of the Minogues.

Discuss the terrorist thing - I'm interested to see other's views.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Australia were in World War II ...
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Selected"
You're showing clear signs of scaremongeritus. Council estate wives tend to suffer from it.

Nobody's trying to kill you. There are no murderers watching your house waiting for the right moment to strike. There are no peado's waiting to grab your children from out of your backgarden. There is no muslim terrorist waiting to stick a bomb up your ass.

People read the YOUR CHILD IS BUILDING A BOMB RIGHT NOW - WITH THE HELP OF A PEADO! headlines in The Sun and get all red faced.

Just calm down.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:37
Regular
And isn't Canada's head of state the reigning British monarch?
Regular
"Excommunicated"
So was 'Cananda'

Ah well, I hope my crappy town is blown up but it's not worth it. So, I'm safe.
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
And so were the Swiss, technically.
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Good point made there. There will be a terrorist attack on UK, and the American Embassy in London is the prime target. Wales hopefully will be safe (hopefully), but I fear for the people in London. Bush and Blair are a laughing act. Their like a bleedind show.

The Laurel and Hardy show
The Bush and Blair show

Yep, stupid failiures should start a kids puppet show. They'd do that better than running the country.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
Timmargh wrote:
> Australia were in World War II ...

Due to the fact they're a colony - they weren't directly involved and were never at threat by square-tash.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
Edgy wrote:
> And isn't Canada's head of state the reigning British monarch?

When was the last time old 'Liz II sent the troops anywhere?
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:41
Regular
"a.k.a King"
There was a bomb scare at Utd's hotel in Bucharest. Maybe it was Mourinho in disguse. He's got links with the Muslims.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.