GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NDS or PSP - Which will you get???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 18:10
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
The Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable are coming out soon, so which will you get. I've decided on the DS because of it's great featres; Touch screen, voice activation, PictoChat, wireless multiplayer gameplay etc. The PSP may have slightly better graphics but I, personaly, don't think it's as good. So what do you think?
Wed 25/08/04 at 13:21
Regular
If it does turn out to be a mic, they'll just come out with something like "It's not a microphone, it's a state-of-the-art voice recognition unit".

I'm really clueless as to what it could be. So I'll ask again - pics anyone?
Wed 25/08/04 at 13:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If it was for a microphone why wouldn't they just say it was for a microphone?
Wed 25/08/04 at 13:16
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> But it's hardly a secret that there's a microphone, and this port has
> an unannounced secret function.

It sounds like some Nintendo representitive trying to get 15 minutes of fame.

IGN think it's a microphone.
Wed 25/08/04 at 13:08
Regular
Anyone got a link to see this 'port'? I want to see.
Wed 25/08/04 at 13:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But it's hardly a secret that there's a microphone, and this port has an unannounced secret function.
Wed 25/08/04 at 12:52
Regular
Yeah but surly that could encounter some problems that an external microphone could correct.
Wed 25/08/04 at 09:45
Regular
I thought the microphone was integrated?
Tue 24/08/04 at 22:48
Regular
Microphone?
Tue 24/08/04 at 19:10
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Ow, my eye.
*takes out stake and deadlegs roller_coaster_dude!*

Anyhoo
The PSP's multimedia functions will be neat but I'm sure someone will make a video/mp3 player for the DS - There's one for the GBA which will probably work for it anyway.

I prefer the DS's design to the PSP's - the screen will get scratched if you don't keep it in a case.

Also the idea of online Animal Crossing/Mario Kart paired with the fact that my area will be able to receive broadband around the time the DS is launched.

And what's that mystery port at the botton of the DS for?
Tue 24/08/04 at 17:22
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> Did Sony introduce DVD? I thought Philips/Panasonic/Pioneer (I forget
> which one of them) did...

Phillips and Sony I believe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.