GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Summerslam"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 13:43
"Death Is Inevitable"
can anyone tell me wat channel summerslam is on and is it pay per veiw...i havent been watching wrestling lately so i wouldnt know. And can you tell me sum of the big matches. Cheers.
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:44
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the cat fight werent for wrestling entertainment... rvd sholud be givne shot at intercontinental making it 4 way
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:18
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
this is not the first time hes been left off a big PPV, WM19 his and Kanes tag match was changed to heat and 4 what? a crappy performance by Limp Bizkit and that rubbish Divas cat fight.
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:11
Regular
"..."
thebestbit wrote:
> Just added is a Divas dodgeball match...dear god! and guys like RVD
> cant get a match for the 2nd biggest PPV of the year!

RVD will probably get a match, but when it's something thrown together at the last minute with no thought put into developing it, then he might as well not have a match. Expect him to go up against Luther Reigns or Rene Dupree or maybe even Orlando Jordan who seems to be getting a rather odd push as of late. I read somewhere he was being compared to Virgil and JBL as Ted DiBiase. I think that's probably a fair comparison.
Wed 11/08/04 at 14:15
Regular
"Better Than You"
I would have counted Royal Rumble as the 2nd biggest PPV of the year as the winner goes on to WrestleMania with a shot at either the World Heavyweight Championship or the WWE Championship. Then Summerslam (3rd) and Survivour Series (4th).
Wed 11/08/04 at 13:45
Regular
Just added is a Divas dodgeball match...dear god! and guys like RVD cant get a match for the 2nd biggest PPV of the year!
Wed 11/08/04 at 13:41
Regular
"..."
Pardon me, my good man? This is a message board, not a text message and what you write should reflect that. Otherwise we can't understand what you are saying!!!
Wed 11/08/04 at 11:59
Regular
u rite tht all tht sceduled so far
Wed 11/08/04 at 01:22
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
©H®I§ wrote:
> It's on Sky Sports 1 (if not 1, one of the Sky Sports), from 1 'til 4
> and the big matches from RAW so far are:
>
> World Heavyweight Championship Match - Chris Benoit (c) vs. Randy
> Orton
> Triple H vs. Eugene
> Till Death Do Us Part Match (Who ever wins marries Lita) - Matt Hardy
> vs. Kane
>
> SmackDown matches so far:
> WWE Championship Match - JBL (Bradshaw) (c) vs. The Undertaker
> Eddie Guerreo vs. Kurt Angle
> 1st of 5 series for US Championship - Booker T (c) vs. John Cena
>
>
> That's all I can think of at the moment.

The live one will be on Sky-Sports-1, with an encore on either Sky-Sports-2, 3 or Xtra.
Tue 10/08/04 at 19:10
"Death Is Inevitable"
kool
Tue 10/08/04 at 16:25
Regular
IC TITLE-Edge v.s y2j vs batista.
paul london,billy kidman and rey jr v.s the dudley boyz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.