GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Summerslam"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 13:43
"Death Is Inevitable"
can anyone tell me wat channel summerslam is on and is it pay per veiw...i havent been watching wrestling lately so i wouldnt know. And can you tell me sum of the big matches. Cheers.
Fri 13/08/04 at 10:21
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
well at recent house shows they have been doing JBL v.s cena, they normally do this when there getting ready to start a feud...but then again cena seems to be in a big booker t feud now.
Plus look at the way its going Taker is kicking JBLs a$$ all the time, so you just know JBL is somehow going to keep the title.
Fri 13/08/04 at 08:52
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
thebestbit wrote:
> anyways here my predictions for summerslam.
>
> World heavyweight champion Benoit V.S Randy orton
> winner-Orton
>
> Undertaker V.S WWE champion JBL
> winner-JBL.
Well your prediction sucks, cause there's no way in hell JBl is going to win.
Thu 12/08/04 at 20:36
Regular
ah lance storm..some some love lots seem to hate him, shame
Thu 12/08/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, RVD and Kane should have definately been at Wrestlemania rather than Heat. Not sure about Lance Storm though.
Thu 12/08/04 at 19:47
Regular
maybe.. it just really p!ssed me off that great wrestlers like RVD,Knae and lance storm were taken off WM because of those things...or HHH
Thu 12/08/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I agree with you on the cat fight. They shouldn't have bothered with that. And I suppose it might've been better overall for Limp Bizkit just to play one song...
Thu 12/08/04 at 19:41
Regular
well limp bizkit played twice so u give them around 10mins air time plus the rubbish cat fight which was what 5 odd minutes?
Thats a 15 minute match wasted right there.
Thu 12/08/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Better Than You"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Cong_Woman wrote:
> Dark Spirit Within wrote:
> yeah,durrr...
>
> me thinks congie has a little mark
>
> I think you'll find that everyone on this board hates me.
> They all hate me and can't wait to get rid of me.

Sounds about right. :P
Thu 12/08/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
thebestbit wrote:
> but thats not what wrestling is about. and this was WRESTLEMANIA so
> you would think they would focus on wrestling more than anything...or
> is that just me?

Yeah, thats true. I was just trying to say that I liked the fact that Limp Bizkit played at the show. I agree with you that they should focus on the wrestling more and that RVD definately should have wrestled at Wrestlemania rather than Heat but a few minutes of Limp Bizkit performing isn't going to take much time now, is it?
Thu 12/08/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Dark Spirit Within wrote:
> Actually its OPINION meaning singular, also meaning you are a joner.

Nope. Actually it's OPINIONS meaning plural so get lost, Ass Clown.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.