GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Last Supper"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/08/04 at 02:43
Regular
After reading "The Da Vinci" code by Dan Brown I decided to check out some of the information he had put forward in his book, one of the main points he tried to put across was that the painting "The last supper" has infact secret code in it.
The last supper was originally meant to be the last time that Jesus saw all his disciples before he was captured but in the painting to Jesus right hand side there is a woman (who Dan Brown & some website guy claims is mary magdaline). According to the bible all the disciples were males and quite a few people seem to think that Jesus and Mary were man and wife.

Click on the link and press slideshow if your interested.
[URL]http://www.davincisecrets.com/[/URL]
Mon 09/08/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> Windows XP has no date in the title, this is because the armaggeddon
> will happen soon and this will be the final Windows ever, as such
> Microsoft designed it to be dateless.

Ah, but what about Longhorn, the clever 3D OS?

> The default windows XP background is of green fields, blue skies,
> this is to serve as a reminder to those who survive the apocalypse of
> what the earth was once.

This is just the nearest thing the developers could find that wasn't a concrete building, or Bill Gate's throne.

> If the entire Windows XP registry is broken into binary form it
> depicts the visual picture of human DNA.

You're thinking of Tron.

> The file structure of the default installation is a plan for a new
> form of government with covert references to post apocalypse
> organisations.

Yeah, your point is?
Sun 08/08/04 at 22:17
Regular
"ProGolfer"
monkey_man wrote:
> History rocks.

Lets hope i get a good A level in it then. Then i will say whter it rocks or not.
Sun 08/08/04 at 22:02
Regular
how do you know that, is that something you read in the bible?
Sun 08/08/04 at 21:11
Regular
Mary and Jesus has never had any connection apart that Mary is a friend of his mum... the virgin Mary.
Sun 08/08/04 at 20:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmm.
Sun 08/08/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
So basically it's another "Secret Cabal of Jews rule the world" conspiracy to add to the other million or so?
Sun 08/08/04 at 19:47
Regular
Geffdof wrote:
> But wasnt this picture painted long after the last supper happened. Da
> Vinci wasnt their, was he?

******************BOOK SPOILER****************************

Da vinci is considered to be a former "Grand master of the priory of sion" this title was also once held by people like Botticelli, Isaac Newton, Victor Hugo and Jean Cocteau. The "Priory of sion" is an ancient group whose task it is to keep the holy grail safe from the catholic church, hence why many consider that some documents held within the holy grail may reveal the life of Jesus and what really happened, so basically some documents could have revealed what happened at the last supper and this is why Da Vinci knew what to paint.

******************BOOK SPOILER****************************
Sun 08/08/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Paradox: wrote:
> Go on, then.

I'm saving them for the book I will write :P

But here is a preview;

Windows XP has no date in the title, this is because the armaggeddon will happen soon and this will be the final Windows ever, as such Microsoft designed it to be dateless.

The default windows XP background is of green fields, blue skies, this is to serve as a reminder to those who survive the apocalypse of what the earth was once.

If the entire Windows XP registry is broken into binary form it depicts the visual picture of human DNA.

The file structure of the default installation is a plan for a new form of government with covert references to post apocalypse organisations.

See, it's easy....
Sun 08/08/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
There's nothing sinister or mystical about it - Da Vinci was just a very clever man with a good understanding of religious symbolism, art and geometry. There's a good quote on the site that puts it well: "He mixes his tricks with his treats". Most of what he's done can be put down to scaling images and positioning, but he's also very cleverly positioned people and objects just right so that they fit in with templates, maps, symbols - like a matrix (in the mathematical sense, not like in the films, you tards). And people are only deciphering his images after 500 years. Clever guy.
Sun 08/08/04 at 13:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
Go on, then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.