GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Last Supper"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/08/04 at 02:43
Regular
After reading "The Da Vinci" code by Dan Brown I decided to check out some of the information he had put forward in his book, one of the main points he tried to put across was that the painting "The last supper" has infact secret code in it.
The last supper was originally meant to be the last time that Jesus saw all his disciples before he was captured but in the painting to Jesus right hand side there is a woman (who Dan Brown & some website guy claims is mary magdaline). According to the bible all the disciples were males and quite a few people seem to think that Jesus and Mary were man and wife.

Click on the link and press slideshow if your interested.
[URL]http://www.davincisecrets.com/[/URL]
Fri 24/12/04 at 02:27
Regular
"You have read! 5026"
Sorry but the BIBLE CODE works you just have to have the right keys, you also have to have these numbers in the right order.To help to start the way down the yellow brick road. I will give you the numbers you need to put them in order.You will have to be able to use the right hand to the SQUARE the numers are 50,26,24,12,3,7,100,144.The key number is 50,I will give that number the BIBLE code is set up on this number this is the HOLY SPRITS number,but you have to be able to use the right hand to the square also In world war 2 the germans had a sub its hull number is U-505 we have it in Chicago you can see it on line.Start there is 5 levels to the BIBLE most people can"t get to level 1! good luck 5026. I work in WASHINGTON DC for yhe Saudi Goverment HUNTER why do you sleep next to the model of the TEMPLE MOUNT?
Fri 24/12/04 at 02:26
Regular
"You have read! 5026"
Sorry but the BIBLE CODE works you just have to have the right keys, you also have to have these numbers in the right order.To help to start the way down the yellow brick road. I will give you the numbers you need to put them in order.You will have to be able to use the right hand to the SQUARE the numers are 50,26,24,12,3,7,100,144.The key number is 50,I will give that number the BIBLE code is set up on this number this is the HOLY SPRITS number,but you have to be able to use the right hand to the square also In world war 2 the germans had a sub its hull number is U-505 we have it in Chicago you can see it on line.Start there is 5 levels to the BIBLE most people can"t get to level 1! good luck 5026. I work in WASHINGTON DC for yhe Saudi Goverment HUNTER why do you sleep next to the model of the TEMPLE MOUNT?
Fri 24/12/04 at 02:24
Regular
"You have read! 5026"
Fri 24/12/04 at 02:22
Regular
"You have read! 5026"
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:50
Regular
LSD wrote:
> no.. I've watch the film.

Based on the story from the bible?
Wed 11/08/04 at 23:50
Regular
KR wrote:
> how do you know that, is that something you read in the bible?

no.. I've watch the film.
Mon 09/08/04 at 14:51
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> Light wrote:

> You mean like Michael Moore claiming the US elections were stolen in
> 2000? He misses simple facts, such as the woman who made the critical
> decision (on the counting) was following the law (that no one had
> previously contested and applied to both parties).

Heh. I love when you make comments like this when you have never actually seen or read anything by him. He misses simple facts? So tell me, the woman who made the critical decision being Bush's campaign manager in the Florida campaign; how come you missed that 'simple fact'?

Lest you be ready to doubt me...

FAHRENHEIT 9/11: Michael Moore Said - “Make sure the chairman of your campaign is also the vote countin’ woman and that her state has hired a company that’s gonna knock voters off the rolls who aren’t likely to vote for you. You can usually tell them by the color of their skin.”

And where did he get this info from? Well...

“The vote total was certified by Florida's secretary of state, Katherine Harris, head of the Bush campaign in Florida, on behalf of Gov. Jeb Bush, the candidate's brother.” Mark Zoller Seitz, “Bush Team Conveyed an Air of Legitimacy,” San Diego Union-Tribune, December 16, 2000.

The Florida Department of State awarded a $4 million contract to the Boca Raton-based Database Technologies Inc. (subsidiary of ChoicePoint). They were tasked with finding improperly registered voters in the state’s database, but mistakes were rampant. “At one point, the list included as felons 8,000 former Texas residents who had been convicted of misdemeanors.” St. Petersburg Times (Florida), December 21, 2003.

Database Technologies, a subsidiary of ChoicePoint, “was responsible for bungling an overhaul of Florida’s voter registration records, with the result that thousands of people, disproportionately black, were disenfranchised in the 2000 election. Had they been able to vote, they might have swung the state, and thus the presidency, for Al Gore, who lost in Florida. Oliver Burkeman, Jo Tuckman, “Firm in Florida Election Fiasco Earns Millions from Files on Foreigners,” The Guardian, May 5, 2003. See also, Atlanta-Journal-Constitution, May 28, 2001.

In 1997, Rick Rozar, the late head of the company bought by ChoicePoint, donated $100,000 to the Republican National Committee. Melanie Eversley, “Atlanta-Based Company Says Errors in Felon Purge Not Its Fault,” Atlanta Journal-Constitution, May 28, 2001. Frank Borman of Database Technologies Inc. has donated extensively to New Mexico Republicans, as well as to the Presidential campaign of George W. Bush. Opensecrets.org, “Frank Borman.”

Seriously Bell; if you're gonna continue to crusade against that nasty fat man, I'd make the effort to actually study some of his work. Otherwise you end up looking particularly stupid. In fact, the only way you could look stupider is if you (a man who has lived with his parents his whole life, who spent his university years living at home, and who quite probably still lives at home) starts pontificating about life in "the real world". What's that? You already have? Oh....
Mon 09/08/04 at 14:25
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Light wrote:
> Y'know, like Bell does with Michael Moore for example.

You mean like Michael Moore claiming the US elections were stolen in 2000? He misses simple facts, such as the woman who made the critical decision (on the counting) was following the law (that no one had previously contested and applied to both parties).
Mon 09/08/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The Da Vinci Code is a weird book, because it's kinda fiction, kinda fact. As far as I can tell, it's like some medievil Bergerac, and they've used the stories of Da Vinci and friends to fill up the plot. It's a silly title too, because there's no code or anything in it, is there?
Mon 09/08/04 at 12:23
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
There's also a book that pretty comprehensively debunks the Da Vinci code theory by simply applying what he says to other books. Loathe though I am to agree with Bell, I utterly concur with what he says; an awful lot of these type of theories look only for evidence that supports what they say and don't bother polluting their mind with the mountains of evidence that say otherwise.

Y'know, like Bell does with Michael Moore for example.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.