GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which films have made you snore?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/08/04 at 18:12
Regular
Every now and again you come across movies which act as great sleep aids. Even better than night nurse. So which movies have made you fall asleep? Mine are patch adams and pulp fiction. (fell asleep to soon to see if it got at all good.)
Sat 07/08/04 at 22:39
Regular
I totally agree with the thing about lotr. Its is bol**cks in my opinion. Boring, camp, to long and err....boring
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:50
Regular
I agree with you there, It was amazing to watch for the first time but watching it again will make me bored. Alot of my friends seen it about 5 or more times... I don't acually know whats the point of it. Once is enough...
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
at the risk of being (more) unpopular, the "Lord of the Rings" movies bored the s**t out of me i'm afraid...
the effects were amazing and it was a pleasure to look at, but looking at something is not the same as enjoying watching it....
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:39
Regular
Anything that is cheap, too slow or too dramatic. Great example is the cold mountain, It bored me to death; it was like watching someone fishing.
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:12
Regular
Every now and again you come across movies which act as great sleep aids. Even better than night nurse. So which movies have made you fall asleep? Mine are patch adams and pulp fiction. (fell asleep to soon to see if it got at all good.)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.