GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Horrible thing at a train station"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/08/04 at 21:20
Regular
My friend and I today went to Staines by train, to watch a film and to check out the shops etc. Once we had returned to Sunningdale (where he lives) we got off the train and we were walking down the track, the train hadn't left yet, and this 17 year old girl (we're 13) was leaning out of the window and as we went past her she spat at us and said "What are you looking at you f*cking child," and when we walked past her ignnoring her then she shouted at us "you f*cking pr*ck!" Do you find this really disgusting? I sure did. Has anything like this happened to you before?
Sat 07/08/04 at 22:03
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> Warning HAS to be something like, "Calm down, don't swear at
> again or I'll arrest you".
>
> So technically I can say
>
> "Fook You, Rozza! Who smells the bacon? Oink, oink!"
>
> and all you can do is warn me? Sounds good to me.
>
> No, because that is directed at a person. GRRR! READ WHAT I WROTE!

But in thoery, if I walked by 5 cops, and said to my mate "Hey, mate-guy, I think that all cops slash pigs are complete twits who sit around all day eating donuts and bacon taking our tax money for their wages so that theyu can fine us to take more money because they're assholes" The cops would be unable to do anything, as it wasn't directed at them?
Sat 07/08/04 at 20:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
Heh I just find it funny. Ignorance is hilarity.

She will have been the toast of her cider-swilling tracksuited friends when she told them that tale.
Sat 07/08/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Bicycle"
:D

Yes, abuse is scary. Phwar.

(Aaaah.)
Sat 07/08/04 at 09:04
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Although it's not funny getting hurled abuse, it's something that happens to everybody sometime during life, and in a strange way makes you more of a tougher person if taken in the right way. At school is where it happens most, but if someone went through childhood without abuse how would they be able to cope with it in later life? People who bully are thugs, but take something possitive from the expierence and use it to your advantage as it will be you who comes out on top at the end of it.
Sat 07/08/04 at 08:53
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
It did make me remember the time when I was about 5 and my brother was about 7 - these two 11 year olds came up to us telling us how they had guns and were going to shoot us. Luckily my dad saw what was going on, chased the brats and caught up with them! He grabbed them both and gave them a thoroughly good ear bashing (not literal by the way). Good times.
Sat 07/08/04 at 08:49
Regular
"8==="
You get used to them at school etc, it's just this one was from some random thicko.

Generally those people are to be avoided.
Sat 07/08/04 at 08:47
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Me and my brother have a lot of freckles, when we were young we got
> called by a racist remark at Butlins.

I'm suprised at how few unplesantries people are used to. It's happened so many times to me, I'm numb to the pain of it all.
Sat 07/08/04 at 08:40
Regular
"^_^"
Something happened last time i was at the train station that was horrible and unexpected... the train was on time!

ba dum tsch
Sat 07/08/04 at 08:04
Regular
"8==="
Me and my brother have a lot of freckles, when we were young we got called by a racist remark at Butlins.

We were at first stumped (because it was unprovoked and really quite surreal) and then angry.

So yeah that's vaguely familiar to what happenned to you and your friend a surreal and unprovoked insulting experience (not that it's insulting to be mistaken for a person of another race just to be called by a derogatory remark... and oh **** I've gone all PC *stabs self in the ear*).
Sat 07/08/04 at 07:11
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> And all the mtros are usally on the floor/stolen.

They're free! How can they be stolen?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.