GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Horrible thing at a train station"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/08/04 at 21:20
Regular
My friend and I today went to Staines by train, to watch a film and to check out the shops etc. Once we had returned to Sunningdale (where he lives) we got off the train and we were walking down the track, the train hadn't left yet, and this 17 year old girl (we're 13) was leaning out of the window and as we went past her she spat at us and said "What are you looking at you f*cking child," and when we walked past her ignnoring her then she shouted at us "you f*cking pr*ck!" Do you find this really disgusting? I sure did. Has anything like this happened to you before?
Sun 08/08/04 at 12:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Townies basically are nothing but scum who behave hedonistically because they are too stupid to actually live with other people. I would personally like to see a Government crackdown on some of the antisocial stuff which is caused moslty by them, but curbing the tide of intentional antisocialy moronic behaviour really is hard and in some ways unfair on peoples' rights.

However, something more disgusting involving trains (Yes, it is possible). One of my friends goes up to stay with his dad in Cheshire every now and then, and he recently told me that on the way back down to Surrey on the train, six or seven people killed themselves by jumping in front of it. Very gruesome indeed.
Sun 08/08/04 at 12:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ondine wrote:
> Yeh , and ive heard them do that calling overweight people lard a!!e
> for example!

Lard Alle?

How insulting!
Sun 08/08/04 at 11:47
Regular
"Nocturne"
kevstar wrote:
> Although it's not funny getting hurled abuse, it's something that
> happens to everybody sometime during life, and in a strange way makes
> you more of a tougher person if taken in the right way. At school is
> where it happens most, but if someone went through childhood without
> abuse how would they be able to cope with it in later life? People
> who bully are thugs, but take something possitive from the expierence
> and use it to your advantage as it will be you who comes out on top
> at the end of it.

I agree with what you say entirely.
Sun 08/08/04 at 11:33
Regular
"Nocturne"
LSD wrote:
> yes, by townies... people who has no respect for themselve and others.
>
> 3 days a go.. I was on the bus going to the nearest town. The bus
> stop just outside town.. 2 ugly townies b'tches sit on the backseat.
> They where judging(chatting loud) what people look like and what they
> wear... They even laugh at old woman who trip over. I mean these
> girls where about 19 *shock* just emature they where.

Yeh , and ive heard them do that calling overweight people lard a!!e for example!
Sat 07/08/04 at 22:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Step-Brother.

I've got no problems with it - he's rarely anything like he is with mates when he's with me, so it's all cool.
Sat 07/08/04 at 22:37
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> I've got a townie for a step brother.
> if I even say 'hi' he's all
> like 'you fecking fat, gay biatch'

I wouldn't stand for that..If I have a brother like that.. I'll smash his face.
Sat 07/08/04 at 22:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I've got a townie for a step brother.

As safe as houses when he's with me, playing football and stuff, having a laugh, but in school and stuff, if I even say 'hi' he's all like 'you fecking fat, gay biatch'

Only with more expletives
Sat 07/08/04 at 22:29
Regular
I don't mind townies doing their thing they do... I just don't like the way they act when sorrounded by people.. They act hard and show no feelings to others.
Sat 07/08/04 at 22:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
LSD wrote:
> emature

*ahem*

Anyway, yeah, I love the way these 'townies' diss other peoples cultures and stuff, and automatically presume 'dey iz betta'.

I wouldn't care about the way they dress, how much they drink or the way they speak as long as they didn't do it all in such a... public manner.
Sat 07/08/04 at 22:22
Regular
yes, by townies... people who has no respect for themselve and others.
3 days a go.. I was on the bus going to the nearest town. The bus stop just outside town.. 2 ugly townies b'tches sit on the backseat. They where judging(chatting loud) what people look like and what they wear... They even laugh at old woman who trip over. I mean these girls where about 19 *shock* just emature they where.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.