GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People who talk to themsevles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/08/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Selected"
I see these people all the time. People I'm convinced are actually mentally unstable. People who just talk to themselves.

The other day, I was sitting on the bus and there was a guy sitting alone a few rows infront who, at random intervals, would turn to the empty seat next to him and have a quick rant. Total random things like "I'm going to telephone house". An instance before that, I was waiting to get off the bus and a guy walked up behind me also wanting to get off the bus. I turned around because I heard him moving amd he pips "hello!" to which I reply "alright?" which he responds to with insane laughter.

Then today, I was in a charity shop and heard somebody talking outside. His voice was getting louder so I knew he was getting closer. I said to myself (not out loud obviously) "I bet this guy's talking to himself" to which he appeared, slouching posture and all, chatting to himself.

I often catch myself saying things out loud but I know I'm doing it. And I never do it in public.

Maybe I just live in a crazy town.
Fri 06/08/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I haven't read your post, i will do soon enough but i freely admit i do it all the time, ususally to control my own thoughts, i find if i don't i might have 3 or 4 things going on in my head at the same time and it can be maddening so i talk to control that, it helps me think clearly.
Fri 06/08/04 at 19:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Worst things on the bus are the old people wh smell like urinals.

evil.
Fri 06/08/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
yeah, i was waiting for a bus the other day and an old guy sat on the bench beside me and started saying stuff like, 'My daughter's visiting today.' and 'I need to go to clinic.' It was crazy, and he kept lookin at my feet as he was talking.
Fri 06/08/04 at 18:55
Regular
"cachoo"
Nah, they're just lonely.
Fri 06/08/04 at 18:34
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Wow, that's quite wierd. I dun get anything like that round by me, but I do know some people who mouth the things they are writing, which is a perfect oppurtunity for me in exams. I hope none of them are stupid mind.....
Fri 06/08/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Selected"
I see these people all the time. People I'm convinced are actually mentally unstable. People who just talk to themselves.

The other day, I was sitting on the bus and there was a guy sitting alone a few rows infront who, at random intervals, would turn to the empty seat next to him and have a quick rant. Total random things like "I'm going to telephone house". An instance before that, I was waiting to get off the bus and a guy walked up behind me also wanting to get off the bus. I turned around because I heard him moving amd he pips "hello!" to which I reply "alright?" which he responds to with insane laughter.

Then today, I was in a charity shop and heard somebody talking outside. His voice was getting louder so I knew he was getting closer. I said to myself (not out loud obviously) "I bet this guy's talking to himself" to which he appeared, slouching posture and all, chatting to himself.

I often catch myself saying things out loud but I know I'm doing it. And I never do it in public.

Maybe I just live in a crazy town.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.