GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People who talk to themsevles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/08/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Selected"
I see these people all the time. People I'm convinced are actually mentally unstable. People who just talk to themselves.

The other day, I was sitting on the bus and there was a guy sitting alone a few rows infront who, at random intervals, would turn to the empty seat next to him and have a quick rant. Total random things like "I'm going to telephone house". An instance before that, I was waiting to get off the bus and a guy walked up behind me also wanting to get off the bus. I turned around because I heard him moving amd he pips "hello!" to which I reply "alright?" which he responds to with insane laughter.

Then today, I was in a charity shop and heard somebody talking outside. His voice was getting louder so I knew he was getting closer. I said to myself (not out loud obviously) "I bet this guy's talking to himself" to which he appeared, slouching posture and all, chatting to himself.

I often catch myself saying things out loud but I know I'm doing it. And I never do it in public.

Maybe I just live in a crazy town.
Mon 30/08/04 at 10:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I go in Charity shops.

They have a decent selection of books, man.
Mon 30/08/04 at 09:27
Regular
"Selected"
I was buying you a christmas present
Mon 30/08/04 at 03:13
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
You were in a..... charity shop?

Why i ask, why?
Mon 30/08/04 at 03:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ms NY wrote:
> Talking to yourself supposedly means you're self-aware and a
> higher species.. Mmhm.

Yes thats the reason i do it, i'm not crazy at all(Yes you are) i'm not f**k off(fine then i'm just telling you what you already know) good (loon) i'm warning you (Oh yeah, what you going to do, hit me?) i'm not that stupid (really you're still talking to yourself) shut up !
Mon 30/08/04 at 03:07
Regular
"cachoo"
Talking to yourself supposedly means you're self-aware and a higher species.. Mmhm.
Sat 28/08/04 at 14:51
Regular
"xp on a 486 bahh"
darkcrystal wrote:
> My brother has a v. bad/mad habit of talking to himself really loudly.
> All the time. It gets on my mother's nerves. Is he crazy?

YES

YES HE ARE
Sat 28/08/04 at 14:44
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
My brother has a v. bad/mad habit of talking to himself really loudly. All the time. It gets on my mother's nerves. Is he crazy?
Fri 27/08/04 at 22:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I talk to myself often, but not quite in the same way as randomly describing my shopping list at 90db on a bus.
Fri 27/08/04 at 22:18
Regular
I talk to myself every so often, not stuff like a conversation with the floor (like I had when I was 5 years old), but like, if I see something crappy happen, I might randomly say "That sucks" despite there being no-one nearby to hear it, or sometimes, they will hear it and look at me blankly.
Yey.
Fri 27/08/04 at 20:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
CDouch wrote:
> Notice the connection with bus stops?

years of unreliable public transport has ruined their sense of time and pushed them over sanities edge?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.