GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Clothes shopping..?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 13:29
Regular
Er.. where do people actually buy clothes from?

I just realised, I have no idea. I can't even remember how I managed to get the clothes I have now.
Thu 05/08/04 at 14:09
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
mattributé wrote:
> I got 3 pairs of jeans from there for £22. Hell knows what
> label they are - all I know is they feel nice and look decent.

Hey, I just bought a pair of jeans from Matalan for a fiver. Guess what the brand were called? Denim. :D
Thu 05/08/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
'Urban outfitters'

ARGH such as Republic etc

£50 t-shirts that have a disjointed Guevara on them, I laugh.
Thu 05/08/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Also, I'm hauting by changing rooms.

There's never enough room, I get paranoid that the staff think I'm stealing stuff and the mirrors make me look more ugly than usual.

*cries*
Thu 05/08/04 at 14:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Matalan is class for lost cost, decently made clothes.

I got 3 pairs of jeans from there for £22. Hell knows what label they are - all I know is they feel nice and look decent.

And the shop I hate most, easily, is Burtons. Full of camp 20-something wear for the young 'metrosexual'. I walked in the other week and, as a 16 year old, long haired, overweight lout, I felt as if I was going to be sick. Stuff coloured pink, paint all over jeans and tight fits - I just hope all these people look back at themselves in 20 years time and regret every second that they wore, what clearly is, womens clothing.
Thu 05/08/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I look stupid in clothes, I hate buying clothes, I have no money to buy clothes and I never match.

I hate clothes

I shop in H&M when I can be bothered.
Thu 05/08/04 at 13:49
Regular
It's not that much of a problem. :D

I was just looking for recommendations really, good places to look, etc
Thu 05/08/04 at 13:41
Regular
If it's a really big problem - perhaps you can browse about online at a shop and quickly move in at the store with the right product numbers and just pick up what you want.
Thu 05/08/04 at 13:38
Regular
Um, no, that's the problem.

When I go shopping, it means having to dedicate a day to it just to bloody travel... as crappy as it sounds, I really don't know where to shop or anything. Guess I should just er, walk into a shop and look around.

I'm just afraid of clean shaven men in suits asking me if I need any help, to be perfectly honest. I just want a nice jacket, go away.
Thu 05/08/04 at 13:35
Regular
Go to the shopping mall. Then go to a shop. Choose and purchase. You do live near some sort of shopping mall, don't you?

[EDIT] If you're looking for shops, now Eisenger's closed down there are a few good alternatives but it really depends what sort of budget you're on. Matalan's good if you're looking to buy good quality clothes on the cheap side for instance...
Thu 05/08/04 at 13:35
"possibly impossible"
I'm not trendy, I don't believe in buying designer labels. I just buy what I like.

Where from? Burtons, Top Man, Debenhams. Why? They are the shops available to me in the nearest city to my house.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.