GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Clothes shopping..?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 13:29
Regular
Er.. where do people actually buy clothes from?

I just realised, I have no idea. I can't even remember how I managed to get the clothes I have now.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Next. River Island. A few other places.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:25
Regular
Girls have WAY too many clothes shops available. Plus thier clothes are cheaper.

DAMN YOU TO HELLL!
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:24
Regular
"cachoo"
NEXT, mainly. Their stuff doesn't go all crap after about 2 uses. Although, ditto.. I have no idea where I got the clothes I'm wearing now, from.. I adore Rip Curl & Quiksilver stuff, too. Comfy.
Thu 05/08/04 at 18:38
Regular
Alternative clothing sale, I went to that, that wasn't that bad at all... and yis, I'll have to track you down monkey.. what a plan. Buy some clothes, then use them as goalposts, simple.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
fiƒi[oV] wrote:
> Dar, come back to Cambridge with us and get yerself some flares at the
> alternative clothing sale thingy. Nice purple ones. Oh yes.

Stop off for a game of footie on Parker's Piece and you might catch me and my ilk.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:43
Regular
"That's right!"
NEXT and Top Man for shirts and, well, tops. And shoes. And trousers.

Primark for my generic black/white/grey t-shirts/vests. They're like a quid each or something daft like that.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:12
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Dar, come back to Cambridge with us and get yerself some flares at the alternative clothing sale thingy. Nice purple ones. Oh yes.

My tops are either plain from wherever's selling plain tops cheaply, or from the net to get something a bit different. Problem with being in a small town is that /everyone/ buys clothes from the 1/2 shops here, so they all look the same. Pff.

Trousers from markets or factory outlets.
Thu 05/08/04 at 14:55
Regular
pb wrote:
> I'm not trendy, I don't believe in buying designer labels. I just buy
> what I like.
>
> Where from? Burtons, Top Man, Debenhams.

------

You do realise all the stuff in those shops are the designer labelled stuff (and quite expensive), right?

But those shops are good, yah.
Thu 05/08/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm a FCUKING moron
Thu 05/08/04 at 14:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Mine were Zantos or something.

uber-bargain.

Even worse than Republic and that pish is FCUK. The ultimate pikey wear, and even thinks it's cool as it almost spells a *giggles* swear word.

And sexual act.

Whatever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.