GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a picture of ME playing with myself"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/08/04 at 21:10
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Too far?

I'll get my coat!
Mon 02/08/04 at 22:09
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Azul wrote:
> Your post combined with your tag worries me somewhat.

Your the hundreth person that has been slightly worried by my tag. Dun worry, I'm perfectly normal.
Mon 02/08/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Goatboy wrote:
> *shakes head*

*muffled laugh*

Sorry - couldn't help it.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Goatboy, you are officially the best notable.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I just call it as I see it and be damned if anybody cares or agrees.
I'm sure she's a nice person blah blah blah, but these internet egostrokes are getting boring.

Honestly, she's a young woman. It's not hard to go to whichever cattlemarket serves her town and spend a couple of quid on Hooch to numb those nerves before letting some lynx-drenched knucklehead hump her in an alley, stumbling away after in a drunken haze as she collapses on the floor in an alcoholic stupour and vomits all over her nice shiny boobtube and Manolos before sobbing in a minicab all the way home.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
You've got a way with words, I'll give you that.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
HAHAHAHAHA

Oh my, stop.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Again, you are the greatest notable ever.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:16
Regular
I must be blind not to see it, or maybe it's an invisible picture. *wear my x ray vision glasses* oh I can see, a miracle. With brunette hair, small jugs and with braces(sorry If not the right spelling).
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ooh, do me, Goatboy. Do me!
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:18
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHA
>
> Oh my, stop.

wow you're well tuned in to chat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.