GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Neighbours is so Vintage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/08/04 at 13:51
Regular
So much funny stuff happening at the mo. The Jack Scully dance scene absolutely genius, as well as the woman in the Stevie wonder glasses he pulled. It got even funnier when he took the mick out of other people dancing/ after the comedy moves he exibited.

So much neighbours banter, Harold is a legend now cracks me up with his genius pervy banter.

Rocco has been pure quality. It appears things are on the up after a poor period in every students daily centrepiece to their day.
Tue 03/08/04 at 23:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Parr wrote:
> [URL]http://www.tartydoris.com/natalie3.jpg[/URL]
>
> mmmm

I dont think she is that nice looking really. Ive seen better.
Tue 03/08/04 at 23:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Dee's arms were like pens with bluetac hanging off them. Urg. URG.
Wed 04/08/04 at 00:05
Regular
she must have used a lot of blu tac elsewhere! :-)
Wed 04/08/04 at 00:28
Regular
What happened to Madge?
Wed 04/08/04 at 00:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Madge died of cancer if I remember correctly...
Wed 04/08/04 at 02:05
"Hi"
Poor Madge, she just fell over one day in the Coffee shop and the next day... she was dead, yes of cancer. I am a Neighbours freak! I watch it everyday and I love the story with Scott and Serina (bad spelling, I know). I think Skye is the best but Harold is brill to.
Wed 04/08/04 at 02:36
Regular
scott is a gimp. He is annoyingly over hyper to an unbelievable extent
Wed 04/08/04 at 02:48
"Hi"
That's because he has some sort of illness, I think a guy in my class has that. Either that or he's a jackass. Izzy and Karl are funny together and the Susan and Lynne's brother story is brill aswell!!
Wed 04/08/04 at 17:50
Regular
An army of extra's today!
Stanford what a ledge
Wed 04/08/04 at 18:26
"Hi"
I thiught it was quite good today but at the start-up thing, why did Scott mooning at Davis have anything to do with the episode?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.