GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Neighbours is so Vintage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/08/04 at 13:51
Regular
So much funny stuff happening at the mo. The Jack Scully dance scene absolutely genius, as well as the woman in the Stevie wonder glasses he pulled. It got even funnier when he took the mick out of other people dancing/ after the comedy moves he exibited.

So much neighbours banter, Harold is a legend now cracks me up with his genius pervy banter.

Rocco has been pure quality. It appears things are on the up after a poor period in every students daily centrepiece to their day.
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
I only started watching it just before Gus first appeared....can anyone fill me in on what's happened in the last week?
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Is Jim still in it? What about Bouncer?
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:45
Regular
no but i'll tell you who is about to return! Darren, Libby's ex is coming back for a fe months, as Libby's leaving i suspect they'll run of together.
Mon 02/08/04 at 15:47
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
Crap on a stick!

I've posted on this topic twice and I only just remembered that I forgot to watch Neighbours this morning...I blame Busted
Mon 02/08/04 at 16:45
Regular
"the burning sky"
I'm praying for the day when Holly Valance returns, but for now i'll do with Sky...
Mon 02/08/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
Izzy > Sky
Mon 02/08/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
monkey_man wrote:
> Is Jim still in it? What about Bouncer?

Jim died of a heart attack if i remember correctly. And Bouncer left when Jo Mangel left. However now i would think he's died
Mon 02/08/04 at 18:00
Regular
"the burning sky"
Astoriamundo wrote:
> Izzy Sky

Sicko
Mon 02/08/04 at 18:42
Regular
"you've got a beard"
gerrid wrote:
> †hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Neighbours has always and will always be, a complete and utter waste
> of 30 minutes of anyone's life.
>
> It's only 25 minutes long.

it takes a further 5 minutes to pry your brain from it's comatose state and regain the will to move/live.
Mon 02/08/04 at 18:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Izzy != Sky

Lynn must die. i hate her SO much.
the whole charater makes me want to beat her with a shovel...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.