GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Neighbours is so Vintage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/08/04 at 13:51
Regular
So much funny stuff happening at the mo. The Jack Scully dance scene absolutely genius, as well as the woman in the Stevie wonder glasses he pulled. It got even funnier when he took the mick out of other people dancing/ after the comedy moves he exibited.

So much neighbours banter, Harold is a legend now cracks me up with his genius pervy banter.

Rocco has been pure quality. It appears things are on the up after a poor period in every students daily centrepiece to their day.
Mon 02/08/04 at 13:51
Regular
So much funny stuff happening at the mo. The Jack Scully dance scene absolutely genius, as well as the woman in the Stevie wonder glasses he pulled. It got even funnier when he took the mick out of other people dancing/ after the comedy moves he exibited.

So much neighbours banter, Harold is a legend now cracks me up with his genius pervy banter.

Rocco has been pure quality. It appears things are on the up after a poor period in every students daily centrepiece to their day.
Mon 02/08/04 at 13:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Maybe you should study some basic grammar, instead of sitting about watching dated daytime situation 'comedies'...?
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:01
Regular
this was surprisingly gramatical by my SR standards. Its not really worth the effort tomaintain basic grammar, sometimes capital letters are too much for me on here.
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
monkey_man wrote:
> Maybe you should study some basic grammar, instead of sitting about
> watching dated daytime situation 'comedies'...?

since when was neighbours a sitcom?

Gus really creeps me out
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Selected"
I liked it when Harry put the wig on and said he liked men
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:05
Regular
Gus is comedy, they shouldn't have made him completely loopy, just fairly and he good have been a good character.
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Selected"
Did you see when Billy-Joe pulled a western style revolver and shot Jimmy in the groin. Several times.
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:08
Regular
Neighbours rocks. Period.
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:26
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Oh Neighbours.. everybody needs good neighbours..

Right enough singing.. as i'll being humming the theme tune for the remainder of the afternoon.

I so used to like that programme. However i seem to be saying that alot around here.

I preferred the older days when the main young people where Scott (jason Donovan) Charlene (Kylie) Mike (Guy Pearce) and Jane (played by someone i cant remember)

Oh and Mrs Mangel..

Shuts up now
Mon 02/08/04 at 14:27
Regular
"..."
Neighbours has always and will always be, a complete and utter waste of 30 minutes of anyone's life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.