GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Neighbours is so Vintage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/08/04 at 13:51
Regular
So much funny stuff happening at the mo. The Jack Scully dance scene absolutely genius, as well as the woman in the Stevie wonder glasses he pulled. It got even funnier when he took the mick out of other people dancing/ after the comedy moves he exibited.

So much neighbours banter, Harold is a legend now cracks me up with his genius pervy banter.

Rocco has been pure quality. It appears things are on the up after a poor period in every students daily centrepiece to their day.
Wed 04/08/04 at 21:05
Regular
ruths son. and Behs half brother from the early mid nieties till about 2000ish. Ruth married Phill MArtin and they all moved in together, and debbie mysteriously disappeared from all story lines yet kept working in the coffee shop, with next to no lines.
Wed 04/08/04 at 21:00
Regular
I think I remember.

Nope, I don't. :)
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:34
Regular
lance had the lame gambling habit, was the brother of Anne, and dated the ridulously fine Amy.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:33
Regular
Helen, now she was a gem. Longest member of the soap I think, though it's worrying that I know that snippet of info.

And Lance, he was the big nose fella?
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:24
Regular
Yuna Fan wrote:
> Ashley wrote:
> paul robinson is allegedly returning!
>
> I thought he died?

they moved to Hawaii apparently, i was to young to remember him being a former regular, but i remember him returning for quite a view geust episodes before Helen Died.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:21
"Hi"
Neighbours would never have someone come back from the dead. I wish Lance would come back!
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:19
Regular
lol, so true. But he had a funeral, so I'm sure he was dead. Cancer I think it was.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
That didn't stop Dirty Den making a comeback in Eastenders.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:09
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> paul robinson is allegedly returning!

I thought he died?
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:03
"Hi"
In the last week, nothing much has actually happened. Nothing important abyway, jut carrying on the storylines with no new twists.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.