GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamezville on sky one"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 18:20
Regular
What does everyone think of this? Sometimes it's really good and has decent reviews and holds my interest. But sometimes it frankly sucks. Like when they review something boring or have a dull face off. I usually only watch it for the g-team and console kitchen.
Wed 28/07/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup no gamesmaster, tis serious rubbish, they've tried to make it cool for the kids but it's just pathetic

Anyway speaking of which, was reading Dominik Diamond's column on sunday and he seemed to hint he was filming a games show so hopefully gamesmaster is making a return but i'm not going to get to excited yet.
Wed 28/07/04 at 20:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i give gamezville zero G's.

and i comdemn the presenters to return to their catalogue posing career instead.

awful. BEYOND awful.
even gamesmaster with dexter fletcher was preferrable to it.

ok, that was a bit harsh, it's not THAT bad, but it's still utter dross.
Wed 28/07/04 at 20:31
Regular
"\\"
I can't stand it. I have actually started crying with a mixture of laughter and pure anger from it before.

*shakes head*
Wed 28/07/04 at 20:36
"possibly impossible"
They can't review for toffee and have no idea of the subject.
Wed 28/07/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I give it 3 G`s

Whats G stand for anyway? Gangster or Gamesville?
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:08
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Green Ferocity wrote:
> You really do talk out of your ass, dont post in my topics if your
> just going to be a bas**rd.
> Kindly go f**k yourself loser. :)

You were the one who asked for people's opinions on the show, moron. If he expresses his and it doesn't match yours does that mean he's a "bas**rd"?

And on this disgusting swearing: reported. There are children on this site you know.

Absolutely disgraceful.
I hope you're ashamed of yourself.
If I was your father, I would disown you.

Dreadful.
Thu 29/07/04 at 07:49
Regular
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> News is of course old, but lets face it no tv show has been able to
> get over that leap.

Over here that is true, but in japan, there's a Famitsu TV show (I think) that pulls it off nicely.

The problem in the western world is trying to avoid coming across as a geek-fest and trying to look cool/acceptable without overdoing it. However every show seems to be failing. First remedy for Gamezville - change of presenters. Those guys really do suck balls.

The only gaming show I actually enjoy watching is Gamer TV on Bravo - but even that's not much cop.

> Gamesmaster>Gamezville>all other videogame shows.

IMO, it would be Gamesmaster>Games World>Gamer TV>other shows.
Thu 29/07/04 at 10:36
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Puddleface wrote:
> I give it 3 G`s
>
> Whats G stand for anyway? Gangster or Gamesville?

God Awful
Thu 29/07/04 at 11:26
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
It's crap. It's not professional in anyway. At all.

Gamepad and GamerTV on Bravo are much better shows. Much better.
Thu 29/07/04 at 12:21
"Was UW."
Gamezville hasn't been great at all. I would rather watch Gamepad or Gamer TV on Bravo. If I remember, all 3 shows did an E3 'Special Report'. The dorks from Gamezville had made the report better than anything else that they had done previously on Gamezville, but the report was not up to standard as Gamer TV as they had dedicated a whole show to E3 whilst Gamezville only covered 10-15 minutes of E3. Oh, and GamePad's wasn't too bad either.

UW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.