GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aliens, do u beleive? Any sightings?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
When i was about 12 I was walking home from a mates house and looked up in the sky to see a bright white light literally bouncing across the sky. It then just flew off really fast. I crapped myself and pegged it home!!!

Anyone else got any stories?
Wed 28/07/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Be interesting to work in Area 51 to find out what they have got hidden inside.

Some say they have alien vessels inside and others say they are creating and testing spaceships.
Wed 28/07/04 at 17:20
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I believe in Aliens - ofcourse it's far easier to believe in something else such as: Ghost Ship is the worst film you will ever see.
Wed 28/07/04 at 16:05
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Humorous and well written stories.
Wed 28/07/04 at 16:03
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I was walking the dog through some fields about 1.00 in the morning and about half way through the field I could see a very, very bright light in the next fields. I was on my way to the top of the embankment to have a nosy (you had to look down onto the next lot of fields) when I had a change of heart and bottled it.

Next morning there was a crop circle and ever since then I've been kicking myself for not investigating and seeing how one was made.
Wed 28/07/04 at 16:02
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I'm 100% confident that this wasn't a dream; it's one of my earliest memories, along with the sheer rage I felt at being accused of lying when I wasn't. Heh; now that I come to think of it, I wonder if that's the reason my mother and I only improved our relationship to "mutual dislike" in the last couple of years...
Wed 28/07/04 at 15:53
Regular
Ahahahaha.

I've had a similar experience, Light, but it was one of those "am I dreaming" type memory's, I can never determine if it was real or not.
Wed 28/07/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Something I saw when I was a very wee nipper (about 4 maybe 5)...

Woke up in the middle of the night. I was definitely awake (you know how dreams have a...well, a dreamlike quality whereas once you're awake, you can always tell you're genuinely awake?), and being scared to turn my light on in case I got told off by my parents for being awake, I poked my head through the curtains and looked out into the night sky (I've been told that, when I was 4, I was always banging onto my parents about stars and planets and whether I could have a telescope please?).

Anyway, about 5 minutes passed. And I heard something; a sort of metallic whine. I looked to the direction of the noise and...there was what I can only describe as a flying saucer. Both the top and the bottom of consisted of a shallow dome. The middle was taken up by what looked like two 'decks'. There were no lights on it, it was flying very low and very fast. The saucer was a sort of grey colour.

Anyway, being a kid, my only thought was "Wow. That was cool.". And I carried on watching the stars; at the time, I sort of took it for granted that spaceships existed cos I'd seen them on Star Wars. So...

A couple of minutes after that, a second identical craft flew overhead. At this point, I decided that this was off because one never saw 2 airoplanes flying a similar route so quickly (I've always been a logical minded little git), so why were spaceships acting differently to planes? Alas, no more flew overhead, and I got bored.

Mentioned this whole thing to mother, who promptly told me off for telling lies and for staying awake at night. Cow...
Wed 28/07/04 at 15:12
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
how rare...
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:09
Regular
I saw this flying thing once.
It had a red flashing light at the bottom.
I watched it fly ovver the hill, , then watched it land in glasgow airport and stop. Then all tehse aliens came out all brown and red and stuff.
Then I saw them coming out the airport with these large blocky bag things, their alien devices probably.
Then they jsut got in random cars (not the driving seat), which drove away.
They obviously mind controlled the drivers.

And if you want to know how I could watch glasgow airport from several miles away on a hill, I have x-ray vision, so I can see though buildings. to exactly what i want to see.
And if you want to know why I could see so far, it's becasue I have 20.0 20.0 vision.
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I've hoaxed UFO photos. A couple of them even ended up in a magazine. Too easy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.