GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aliens, do u beleive? Any sightings?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
When i was about 12 I was walking home from a mates house and looked up in the sky to see a bright white light literally bouncing across the sky. It then just flew off really fast. I crapped myself and pegged it home!!!

Anyone else got any stories?
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:50
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Puddleface wrote:
> that gives me another idea for a topic

Go ahead.
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
that gives me another idea for a topic
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:47
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Puddleface wrote:
> Also the psychologist dad knows of this dream which is quite common.
> Its where a little witch comes out of a mouse hole in youre bedroom
> and crawls up your bed. His dads writes down all the dreams hes had
> in his life, and that was one of them.

Yeah, I've had that. I've posted about it before. Some guy, freaky looking, reeking of fags came and sat on my chest and I couldn't wake up or move for ages. Truly terrifying.

EDIT: Actually, I rephrase that. I had a smell related with it. And i recognise it as the "shag" brand of tobacco that people use in roll-ups.

EDIT: EDIT: Well, no. The smell of shag tobacco reminds me of the dream... ffs, it's late. Leave me alone.
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
oh yeah and when i was a kid my mom and dad had this picture made of objects (much like that freaky 3D picture Phoebe made in friends). When i was in bed, i always had the door slightly open. I used to look at this picture and see people moving in it, they were all working with tools like sledghammers and pick axes. Whats even worse, my sister has seen the exact same thing!
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
My mates Dad is a psycholigist and he is friends with the leading man of paranormal research in the UK. He told me this bloke saw hands appearing from no-where infront of him.

Also the psychologist dad knows of this dream which is quite common. Its where a little witch comes out of a mouse hole in youre bedroom and crawls up your bed. His dads writes down all the dreams hes had in his life, and that was one of them.

He also said we could stay in a haunted house for a night and report anything!!!
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:32
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Saw a woman standing by a bay window

Been reduced to tears and brought down by someone pinching my shoulder, altho there was no one there :'(...

I dont like talking about it, not funny...
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've always wanted to see one but haven't.

My parents are always going about how they saw one in their teens but they were probably tripping.
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
What about ghosts? Any good ghost stories?

Im livin in a Uni house at the moment and the cellar is supposed to be haunted by a Roman. Aint seen anyone down there yet...

When I was youg my mate told me that his dad saw monks walking across the canel.

Ive also seen a photo of a mates brother. He was sat on his bed wand had his photo taken. When the picture was developed there was a ghostly face in the background, haunts me still. Also the same guys great great uncle was an exorsist!
Wed 28/07/04 at 19:23
Regular
"You fail in life!"
When I was younger, about ten years old, I remembered seeing white lights going in a circular motion around some sort of hovering craft outside my bedroom window, the lights were quite close, near the end of my back garden but hovering over the top of the building behind my house, it was there for about a minute or so and then it went higher and flew of into the distance. The next day my friend and I were talking about aliens and ships and I told him what I saw, he told me that he too ahd seen a hovering craft with lights going round in a circular motion except the lights he saw were different colours, red, white, yellow, blue, orange and like an indigo colour, it was quite disturbing that we both had saw similar crafts the same night.
Wed 28/07/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Sounds like a load of rubbish to me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.