GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aliens, do u beleive? Any sightings?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
When i was about 12 I was walking home from a mates house and looked up in the sky to see a bright white light literally bouncing across the sky. It then just flew off really fast. I crapped myself and pegged it home!!!

Anyone else got any stories?
Wed 28/07/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
When i was about 12 I was walking home from a mates house and looked up in the sky to see a bright white light literally bouncing across the sky. It then just flew off really fast. I crapped myself and pegged it home!!!

Anyone else got any stories?
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Seeing as the only evidence you have is that you crapped yourself, there must be aliens visiting Earth and probing us...
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
that was genuine crap, therefore meaning aliens exist!
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:02
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
*points at puddleface*
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Selected"
I saw a bunch of red lights flying about in the sky when I was about 10.

I didn't pegg it home out of fear of a good old fashioned gang probing though.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:10
Regular
That's a disturbing home life you have there.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I saw 10 aliens come down from the sky, let them in for a cup of tea, chinned them and said that will teach you not to invade. Arggh whats the point no one will beleve me, shame co I was going to let them watch a video as well(indepedance day) would have been good for a laugh.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:15
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
heh, after all the sci fi flicks of the human race kicking aliens "bottoms", do you really think they are gonna wanna come and visit us? hehe.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Selected"
kevstar wrote:
> I saw 10 aliens come down from the sky, let them in for a cup of tea,
> chinned them and said that will teach you not to invade.

You chinned an alien? You and your bum better hope aliens aren't reading this or they'll come down and show you BOTH a lesson.
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
my dad works for the FBI and said George Bush has had dinner with 3 aliens. They can all speak English and planted the human race here as a sort of "Big Brother" experiment. They live on a planet 3 galaxies away and they watch us on TV screens. The lights in the skies people report seeing on Earth are supposed to be their "cameras". All the aliens vote for which humans they want to stay and the rest are "evicted", which in our case means death. However when humans die, they are transported to the alien planet and are told the meaning of life was "nothing".

god im bored...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.