GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/04/01 at 09:51
Regular
This is my final Gameaday attempt for a a long while so I have decided to write something that will bring peace to the war zone that is The Future Of Gaming .

Why is it we are insistent on saying things like the “Playstation rules and Nintendo suck”? The Nintendo 64 is a system that plays high quality games in gorgeous graphics, it has some of the greatest games the world has ever seen on it such as Zelda, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Conker and so many more and it is a an absolutely stunning console. The system is cleverly designed so the use of a memory card is rarely needed and it is good fun to play.

The Playstation is no different; it has a great variety of games including some of the best in the world like Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Smack down and Resident Evil. As well as being able to play CD’s and manage to create stunning graphics and only being 32 bit shows what a massive feat Sony has over come in order to create such a beauty. The Playstation 2 is the most powerful console on the market at the moment what more do I need to say

The Dreamcast maybe going but it is still one of the greatest systems on the market, a wealth of great games including, House of the dead, Crazy Taxi, Shenmue, Code veronica and Dead or Alive 2 (I love that game). It is a small console and is Internet ready from the start unlike other consoles. It is Sega’s last console so it has to be good.

Everyone is judging the X-box before it is even released! Sure it is new and we don’t know what we expect but Sony did it so why cant Microsoft?

What I am trying to say is that all of the consoles make people happy and if something can do that then it can’t be all that bad now can it. I am a die-hard Nintendo fan and when I see someone playing on Playstation, although I wish it were a 64 I know my friend is enjoying his Playstation and that is all that matters.

Here’s to the future

Dringo
Sun 29/04/01 at 10:40
im not sure if it should win, but maybe he should get a prize for leaving and being such a good member.
Sun 29/04/01 at 10:34
Regular
Thats nearly as cheesy as some of my stuff though. Whenever I put Star Wars quotes in it gives it a totally cheesy feel, and though this has no Star Wars quotes it does feel a little cheesy to read. No offence honest.
Sun 29/04/01 at 10:16
should he win? of course he should good luk mate!
Sun 29/04/01 at 10:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yep, great post. Might win gameaday.

If you don't have time to e-mail Ali with your prize IF you do win, I'll do it for ya.

What game would you like if you do win???
Sun 29/04/01 at 10:06
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
me to Dringo!
Sun 29/04/01 at 10:03
Regular
I live in hope.
Sun 29/04/01 at 10:01
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Come on guys,give him a going away present!:)
Sun 29/04/01 at 09:51
Regular
This is my final Gameaday attempt for a a long while so I have decided to write something that will bring peace to the war zone that is The Future Of Gaming .

Why is it we are insistent on saying things like the “Playstation rules and Nintendo suck”? The Nintendo 64 is a system that plays high quality games in gorgeous graphics, it has some of the greatest games the world has ever seen on it such as Zelda, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Conker and so many more and it is a an absolutely stunning console. The system is cleverly designed so the use of a memory card is rarely needed and it is good fun to play.

The Playstation is no different; it has a great variety of games including some of the best in the world like Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Smack down and Resident Evil. As well as being able to play CD’s and manage to create stunning graphics and only being 32 bit shows what a massive feat Sony has over come in order to create such a beauty. The Playstation 2 is the most powerful console on the market at the moment what more do I need to say

The Dreamcast maybe going but it is still one of the greatest systems on the market, a wealth of great games including, House of the dead, Crazy Taxi, Shenmue, Code veronica and Dead or Alive 2 (I love that game). It is a small console and is Internet ready from the start unlike other consoles. It is Sega’s last console so it has to be good.

Everyone is judging the X-box before it is even released! Sure it is new and we don’t know what we expect but Sony did it so why cant Microsoft?

What I am trying to say is that all of the consoles make people happy and if something can do that then it can’t be all that bad now can it. I am a die-hard Nintendo fan and when I see someone playing on Playstation, although I wish it were a 64 I know my friend is enjoying his Playstation and that is all that matters.

Here’s to the future

Dringo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.